E90 320i

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

esca_flo

Club Guest
Hello all, # What do you drive: currently Savvy AMT# -Male # -Picture of you(optional) no pic for now. # -Location: Around LDP nkve glenmarie damansara damai.# -Occupation:engineer # -How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?:google # -When was it? nov 2007 # -What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com? info gathering on bmw and im a passionate BMW fan since the day when i drive around my mom's 328i E36 to pick up babes at university. # -What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years? a lot of TT # -What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years? to better myself salary wise getting a E90 320i soon, loan in process.i have a few question that i would like to ask members here. i got the car at 173k its a sept 2005 cbu black exterior and grey interior. milage is around 61k. nego2 i got last price 163k @3.6% interest rate for a 9 year car loan.is it ok ? or can i go lower on the interest rate ?

Welcome to tha club!! Do join our TT @ Aman Suria and enjoy your staying here!! Cheers!! :4:

Welcome esca flo. Regarding your question, maybe u can check wif another bank. I think d interest rate related to how many years you loan, amount you loan & support document also. Best try good luck. Y not go to check wif one of our forummer -Justin.

welcome bro,

if your margin of financing is smaller i.e 60-70%, you can squeeze as low s 2.88% @ PBB HQ.

esca_flo;325122 said:
i have a few question that i would like to ask members here.
i got the car at 173k its a sept 2005 cbu black exterior and grey interior. milage is around 61k. nego2 i got last price 163k @3.6% interest rate for a 9 year car loan.

SS626A;325122 said:
Welcome esca flo. Regarding your question, maybe u can check wif another bank. I think d interest rate related to how many years you loan, amount you loan & support document also. Best try good luck. Y not go to check wif one of our forummer -Justin.

Besides what SS626A mentioned and try other banks, I think you can try to nego slightly lower with the bank that is offering you the 3.6%. Maybe you can even counter-offer rates given from other bank (get the other banks' offer first).

Btw, thats a very good price you got. Discount of RM10k. Did you buy from dealer or individual? My wife is looking for one.

Crymson;325330 said:
Besides what SS626A mentioned and try other banks, I think you can try to nego slightly lower with the bank that is offering you the 3.6%. Maybe you can even counter-offer rates given from other bank (get the other banks' offer first).

Btw, thats a very good price you got. Discount of RM10k. Did you buy from dealer or individual? My wife is looking for one.

i got from motor trader. its a used car sale person. around old klang road i think.

ICEman63;325340 said:
Welcome Mr Savvy and welcome to the club

thx man .

i am surprised. i got mine, even for secondhand car, from PBB at 2.8% for a much lesser loan. You should get better than that. Even MBB gave me 3.0%

affan66;325999 said:
i am surprised. i got mine, even for secondhand car, from PBB at 2.8% for a much lesser loan. You should get better than that. Even MBB gave me 3.0%

:eek: wooo ... bruder, apa magic pakai? You give me hope bro, for lesser rate for my wife's car.

Could be your documents are tip-top, ie, good paymaster? :top:

affan66;325999 said:

how much was the loan amount ? mine is 160k @ 3.6% interest from PBB
hv asked around even MBB gave about same.

esca flo, If u cut ur 9 years loan term to 7 or 5 years loan term. IMO, d bank can reduce some more interest % rate to u.

3.6% on 160k over 9 years = RM51,840 of interest, that's 30% of your loan sum and by the end of 9 years, you have paid off RM160k+RM51,840+what ever down payment = Well over RM210k car!! Despite a monthly installment of still about RM2000.

But converting from a Savvy to a car with monthly installment of RM1961 is a big step la. You will survive! ;)

I think u need to add up another RM400 for ur fuel also right? RM1961+RM400=2361. How about the maintenance fee astroboy?

SS626A;326697 said:
I think u need to add up another RM400 for ur fuel also right? RM1961+RM400=2361. How about the maintenance fee astroboy?

Mmmmnnn.. problem with a 2005 car.. mine was different..:p

I am using company fuel and BMW 3-yr BSRI package for maintenance.. so I didn't add them to up ... :p OTW, I also cannot afford.. :eek:

"company fuel" sound sweet. ur bimmer is E90? esca flo hv to consider the fuel & main. fee consumption higher than savvy also. Op.. don 4get 17'rim & trye also.....

Top Bottom