E60 Side Mirror.

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

dumeort

Club Guest
Hi bro,When I reverse my car, only left side mirror tilt down facing the ground. Am I accidentally press something or the side mirror 'kong' already. Sorry if this is a dumb question. Any one face the same thing before ?

for righthand drive cars, only the left hand side mirror is desgined to tilt. the right hand side mirror doesnt tilt as your right side vision is wider being on the right hand side of the car...

anyway, if you do not want the left hand side mirror to tilt just do the following:-

u know the button to switch the left or right side mirror to adjust the tilting, switch that to the opposite side...hope u know wat i am talking about bro ;-)

if you still do not know wat the above instruction meant, read the manual it is inside there bro...

dumeort, thx for raising tis issue coz after i sent my car for servicing i notice not tilting

peter thx a lot at least after tis i'll tryto follow yr instruction................thx

Yup, just keep the side mirror selector switch on the driver's side and it won't tilt anymore. Select passenger side mirror while reversing when parallel parking only when you need to accurately judge the space between your far side and the kerb. This feature is on all recent and current BMWs and Mercs.

Mine have problem every time I start my car, the left hand mirror always go offset (out of alignment). Even I set the button to the other side. Please advise.

hey chan, i'm not sure why yours does that. coq it is usually based on the last memory position just like the seat i suppose...

i'm not 100% sure but i would try to re-adjust the mirror to the desired position then press the red memory button on the side of the seat; sequence is just like keying in the memory for the seat...as i said i'm not 00% sure but would try this...i dont hv the manual with me now... ;-)

Top Bottom