E60 Rims and Spoiler

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

RB*

Club Guest
Hi there everyone. Im new to this forum, but it have been giving me good info on my E60.Would like help from other members on where to get the best price for my E60 rims and spoiler. I'm thinking of getting the Hartge Classic 2 18' rim and the normal M5 small spoiler.Where and how much can i get it for?Thanks. RB*

Have you introduce yourself in the newbie section?? If not, please do...

FYI, there are a lot of places that you can buy the rims from... such as PJS11 Sunway (Kim Heng, etc...), Sri Damansara (gosh I forgot the name of the shop)... perhaps other forumers or members can shed some light here

About spoiler... you will be spoilt for choices... I'll try to list down some of the shops that modify BMW... Motorsport Division, Exotic Mods, Autofuture Design, Redzone, Next Level Customz, Racing Fit, etc... all scattered in PJ and Sunway. Depending on your budget la... hehehe :D

Hartge Classic 2 at 19" rims will cost you RM17K. Do not know abt 18". Check with obiermer?

r37720;369540 said:
Hartge Classic 2 at 19" rims will cost you RM17K. Do not know abt 18". Check with obiermer?

I put my budget for 19" rims at around RM10k... preferably lower :D sigh... spent so much $$$ to pimp the ride

opposite_lock;369734 said:
How about a set of 20" for just 2K more? :)

hmm... 20" is way too big for me. I am considering the cost of tyres when buying rims as well... thanks for the offer anyway :wink:

it must be replica ... well, I think nothing wrong wrong with replica, ave money and "pakai buang". Even my ori HARTGE rims have all 4 bengkok

The price of tyre for 19" vs 20" should not much difference right?

have to take into consideration the road condition la... from my hometown out to KL... the road is like wave, with uneven surface... not to mention potholes... with 20" and low profile tyres is very very hard to drive the car.

Wahhh...very expansive man the Hartge Classic rim.....not going to proceed then....maybe i'll just go for the normal M-Sport rim.....any idea on how much izzit for the original and replica? any difference or will it effect the car if use replica? Still wanna go for 19".....really cun....but kene jaga jaga while driving in KL.....hope u guys can advice me on the price....thanks.

Im on 20" rims. Used 30 series for front and 25 series for the rear before, awful ride. 35 series for front and 30 series for rear is nice. So far i have no problem with them, rides are comfortable. But tyres are %#^@! expensive!

DMeNS;374129 said:
Im on 20" rims. Used 30 series for front and 25 series for the rear before, awful ride. 35 series for front and 30 series for rear is nice. So far i have no problem with them, rides are comfortable. But tyres are %#^@! expensive!

bro 20" with 30 & 35 series tyre means that ur tyre circumference bigger liau...like that speedo readout ma lari lo?
icon10.gif

RB*;374125 said:
Wahhh...very expansive man the Hartge Classic rim.....not going to proceed then....maybe i'll just go for the normal M-Sport rim.....any idea on how much izzit for the original and replica? any difference or will it effect the car if use replica? Still wanna go for 19".....really cun....but kene jaga jaga while driving in KL.....hope u guys can advice me on the price....thanks.

If you are planning to go for 19"... just ask for M5... similar to M-Sport rim but one inch bigger only nia :D
it will cost somewhere between RM7000-8000 (excluding tyres) depending on your negotiation skills.. lol!
On the places... I'd seen those rims at Autofuture Design @ Damansara Uptown and also Sunway area... bargain real hard for good deal... ok??
If you want... try buy a Motor Trader... a lot of ads on sport rims...

DMeNS;374129 said:

Hi DMeNS,
How's your engine oil consumption after the heart transplant? Sorry for being OT here.
Cheers
Pete

Top Bottom