E60 Pre LCI headlights

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Damonzero;651594 said:
Can i change my HID Xenon bulb using aftermarket bulb? or i have to use Philips original bulb?

Mine with Xenon Projector, i think only 4300k temp, planning to change to 6000k in par with my foglight.

I have a friend with a Lexus Harrier that comes originally with Xenon but one of the bulbs were faulty so instead of buying original, he went with China made HID kits. Once installed, he notice the brightness is terrible and it's just 2 different things compared to his original bulb.

Moral of the story: China kits are cheap but in terms of lumens/brightness, it's just horrible :)

Damonzero;651594 said:
Can i change my HID Xenon bulb using aftermarket bulb? or i have to use Philips original bulb?

Mine with Xenon Projector, i think only 4300k temp, planning to change to 6000k in par with my foglight.

U can just buy the D2S bulb bro.. ebay also can be use. Changed my 330's bulb to 6000k, so damn bright comparing with stock 4300.

But dont change the system,get those bulb only. China made HID kit that come with ballast wont last long.

hakim_radzuan;651865 said:
U can just buy the D2S bulb bro.. ebay also can be use. Changed my 330's bulb to 6000k, so damn bright comparing with stock 4300.

But dont change the system,get those bulb only. China made HID kit that come with ballast wont last long.

Bro D2S is the bulb type? Like H1, H7 etc etc?

Sorry really noob in lightings.

Top Bottom