e53 x5 door

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

covert

Club Guest
Guys any of you experienced this or just my X5 doing this,the door is not as smooth as my e39 when closing.....the slam is a bit hard,any remedy on this? will some grease help.tks

i have the same experience and has been ignoring this after I tried to close the door on a x5 in autobavaria showroom recently.....

how do you mean mypg88...does brand new x5 shuts the same with loud bang

yes, loud bang and autobavaria is trying to "adjust" a little and will inform you if the problem is fixed next week, :)

covert;795905 said:
Guys any of you experienced this or just my X5 doing this,the door is not as smooth as my e39 when closing.....the slam is a bit hard,any remedy on this? will some grease help.tks

It slams a bit hard due to the heavy door. Many people who sits in my X5 always tend to slam the doors as they assume it requires a lot of force to close. Due to the heavy door and the force they think they need to close it, this results in a annoying slam. In reality it just need to be pushed gently and the weight of the door will ensure it closes shut.

Spot on 525i penat ohhh....marah orang tutup pintu slamming like nobody business

Top Bottom