E46 Radiator indicator light

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

cas

Club Guest
my radiator indicator light pops up last night so wen i checked after the engine cool down there is no water, i filled up about 1.5 Liter, today morning on the way to office i saw the light pops out again, does this mean my radiator need to be replaced ?

cas;350387 said:
my radiator indicator light pops up last night so wen i checked after the engine cool down there is no water, i filled up about 1.5 Liter, today morning on the way to office i saw the light pops out again, does this mean my radiator need to be replaced ?
the leak does not necessary comes from your radiator, get your mechanic to do the pressure test to determine where is the leak. manual inspection can also determine the leak by looking at the dry-up coolant stain.

Well, usually with the radiator ligths on, you potentially will have a cracked tank or just the cracked connecting parts. One will costs you RM4000-00 and the other one will costs you RM400-00. I have both problems with my E46 last time....

send to my mech and found there's a crack on radiator.
radiator: Rm 750
coolant: Rm 60

water level still decreasing

Dear All,

I have done up the radiator and all the related hoses but it seems like the water level keeps on decreasing, any ideas why this is happening? Please do advise.

Thanks.

got the same problem too..

anyone can recommend me mech somewhere in bangi / putrajaya?

thanks

any mechanic to ercommend for this in penang, main land or island is fine. thanks :D

Top Bottom