E46 modification

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

calvinchai

Club Guest
Dear All Sifus, I have a E46 318i 2.0 year 2003. Kept everything original except changed all yellow signal lights to white and added reverse sensor. After so many years, start to get bored and thinking to do sumthing to the car. Any suggestion or wats the "dream" mod for tis car? I prefer not too much mod as the car looks nice itself n oso bcos cost issue.... any good workshop (KL, Penang, Ipoh) can recommend oso thx

1) full SMG body kit
2) 18' AC type 5
3) carbon fibre difuser
4) get rid of your reverse sensor

change to m steering....improves the feel & makes the interior 'handsome'

Are you thinking of aesthetics or performance?
Rims and bodykit would be hitting both... good bang for buck.

Ferdinand;237986 said:
Hello Mouse how much would a full SMG body kit go for?
the last time i check for front bumper, rear bumper and side skirt is around 2000-2500, but again depend on what quality u want, like PP or PU and are u gonna spray them, it will cost u for the spray again

Mouse;238297 said:
the last time i check for front bumper, rear bumper and side skirt is around 2000-2500, but again depend on what quality u want, like PP or PU and are u gonna spray them, it will cost u for the spray again

Mouse, the price u checked seems quite reasonable, mind sharing name and location of the shop? PU is better rite? Ever heard any made of carbon fibre?

pucwei;238069 said:
Are you thinking of aesthetics or performance?
Rims and bodykit would be hitting both... good bang for buck.

I would like the car to look smart but not compromise with safety n performance.... too much to ask for?

calvinchai;238312 said:
Mouse, the price u checked seems quite reasonable, mind sharing name and location of the shop? PU is better rite? Ever heard any made of carbon fibre?
next level custom in sunway, they give good advice, price abit high, but good quality and workmanship (i read from review), best of all, they have own in house spray painting and they wont force u to commit

you can try motorsports div. at sunway, last visit they are having their monthly sale on bodykit.

Heard front SMG bumper in PU cost less than RM1k!...

Chk them out at Motorsport Division, Sunway...

FBI Tony;341015 said:
HOw much do you want to sell??
read the post carefully, i am not selling anything, its a mere suggestion/reply from the 1st forumer post

Mouse, why would one get rid of the reverse sensors? They're pretty damn useful and not looking so bad either.

The Lair;341407 said:
Mouse, why would one get rid of the reverse sensors? They're pretty damn useful and not looking so bad either.
yeah bro, it all depends on individual preference. i remove it coz i hate it, its noisy, ugly and will cause accident when i reverse coz it distract me :top:

Mouse;341725 said:
yeah bro, it all depends on individual preference. i remove it coz i hate it, its noisy, ugly and will cause accident when i reverse coz it distract me :top:

LOL, I in the other hand got my 320i retrofitted w/ aftermarket reverse sensors & it burned an Rm350 hole in my Plada wallet. Go figure!

hi there..
is everyone here has changed their audio systems?
bcoz the ori bmw audio systems cant get a hi frequency for radio in malaysia..mine is japan spec...

usually,what brand of audio systems all of u use?

Top Bottom