e46 manual

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

evisuzuki82

Club Guest
hi...just want to know if anybody does have e46 coupe or sedan with manual transmisson?

dont think they have it in malaysia dude.........other places like singapore n oz land they do have it but i think its only limited to the 320's n 325's only............i think!!

i'm about a 325ci but with manual transmission.....do u think anybody interested if i wanna sell it after 2 years?

Its so hard to say. Maybe you won't sell it at all. My feel is that its going to be harder to sell compared to a manual coupe. This is the first non-M manual E46 I've heard of. Is it ori and presumably, from Japan?

nop.....its a uk spec that i bought from uk.....n i'm still here.....its a 325ci....is it so hard to sell coupe with manual transmission?

i don't mind buying a manual 325ci....

evisuzuki82,

i don't think finding a buyer for ur car in two year time is that difficult. it is just that sometimes the price offered might not be to ur expectation.

PM me in two years time :rolleyes:

cheers,

Originally posted by evisuzuki82@Oct 10 2005, 01:44 AM
nop.....its a uk spec that i bought from uk.....n i'm still here.....its a 325ci....is it so hard to sell coupe with manual transmission?

DO u want a deposit, now ??? :yes:

hahahaha....thanks guy for ur advice....at the first place i wont buy it as it is manual...but once i drive it.....it change my mind dramatically.....i do like the car but i dont think that i will use it for my lifetime...just wondering if after 2 years it still have a market value......anyway,thanks for ur advice guy....

Originally posted by evisuzuki82@Oct 11 2005, 12:46 AM
hahahaha....thanks guy for ur advice....at the first place i wont buy it as it is manual...but once i drive it.....it change my mind dramatically.....i do like the car but i dont think that i will use it for my lifetime...just wondering if after 2 years it still have a market value......anyway,thanks for ur advice guy....

There are ppl who are crazing abt Manual trans ....

SO, I guess, yes, u can sell it off 2 yrs down the road.
I will be the first in line .. .

I'd be concerned spare parts availability, especially the obvious wear and tear items - clutch plates and covers!

glad to hear that......just to share something with u guys.....yesterday...i did try 330diesel.......chipped.....the performance doesnt feel like diesel.....i think 325ci can be tapau easily.....that guy claim it come with turbo n the chip increase 40bhp.....but cost 300pound.....can anybody confirm this?

Originally posted by evisuzuki82@Oct 11 2005, 01:46 AM
glad to hear that......just to share something with u guys.....yesterday...i did try 330diesel.......chipped.....the performance doesnt feel like diesel.....i think 325ci can be tapau easily.....that guy claim it come with turbo n the chip increase 40bhp.....but cost 300pound.....can anybody confirm this?

yes, diesel is more powderful than petrol now.

E60 530d produce 500nm torque - which is close to M5 torque !!!

But dunno abt the quality of diesel, here in MY

Top Bottom