E46 headlight and foglight bulbs

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Fog light don't do much to light the road but to be seen in foul weather therefore I suggest to get LED 8000k bulb from WRC sunway beautiful! Whereas upgrade your headlamp H7 to 5000k HID ... Very cantik! Highlight use night breaker by osram for max brightness

Cheap... HID RM 250 with installation 4300k ( shop at stapak jln genting klang) While LED HB4 9006 8000k is RM 120 (sun way)

OK cool bro...I'm interested in the LEDs....hat about fitting HIDs for the fog lamps (more aesthetics than functional)?

integramania;789894 said:
OK cool bro...I'm interested in the LEDs....hat about fitting HIDs for the fog lamps (more aesthetics than functional)?

Yes more toward for incoming car to see you during bad weather

anaksarawak;789636 said:
Cheap... HID RM 250 with installation 4300k ( shop at stapak jln genting klang) While LED HB4 9006 8000k is RM 120 (sun way)

LED HB4 dekat kedai sunway mana bro?
Btw, one of the foglight housing is missing, know any where to look for it?

anaksarawak;789636 said:

Dear Bro,

May I know which shop in setapak please? I've been charged for 350 for a HID bulb!

shasall;791772 said:
Dear Bro,

May I know which shop in setapak please? I've been charged for 350 for a HID bulb!

Somewhere at Raman melawati, will get the address for you

anaksarawak;789900 said:
Yes more toward for incoming car to see you during bad weather

Bro the HB4 LED...need to be compatible with BMWs rite or else error code? I saw one fella in mudah selling RM60

Guys I replaced my phat hid ballast with a slim one n automatically error code appeared n no light.
I was told u can add in a booster to fix this.? Any ideas since my previous one is ok

integramania;796589 said:
Guys I replaced my phat hid ballast with a slim one n automatically error code appeared n no light.
I was told u can add in a booster to fix this.? Any ideas since my previous one is ok

Can try to use BMWscanner to disable the headlight check I think. Come meet us tomorrow. :)

Top Bottom