E46 4 door widebody

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

azeL_Inc

Club Guest
I m putting a new paint to my car. While at it, i m thinking of doing Widebody. Anybody here has done wide conversion?
Could u pls share what are needed for that, n probably where u ve done it, with cost as well?

You can try sps motor in usj 1. The owner is mike. He quite familiar with widebody. Try get e60 offset rim so you dont need spacer.

hakim_radzuan said:
You can try sps motor in usj 1. The owner is mike. He quite familiar with widebody. Try get e60 offset rim so you dont need spacer.
Spot on advice coming from an ol'timer widebody sifu :)

Mane menghilang broo....long time no see n post...

after one year since having this idea, decided to proceed with wide body conversion for my e46. (took me that long)

first,i'd like to do it using metal knocking (I actually think this means wide body using metal, not fibre), not fancy fibre as have seen poor result using fibre. i.e. bumper.
found that Sunway Redzone is offering one with metal knocking. anybody had done it, prob can share the result?

my questions:

1) To get good result, do i need to change the front and rear bumper as well? or they will somehow modify the existing bumper to make it in line with the widened fender?
If can modify, will it look good, or there is actually specific bumper for wide body?

2) Wheel - i need to add spacer for the existing rims, and if i get E60 rims, it will just fit perfectly?

3) any other things needed to be done to complete my wide body conversion?

Top Bottom