E39 Touring Self Leveling System

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

e39touring

Club Guest
Hi to all,I really need some assistance on my Self Leveling System (SLS). Need assistance on good workshop that can give a second opinion.The BMW workshop near my house in Puchong (a new establishment) had replaced the air bellows of the SLS but the problem persist. That the mechanic did not tell me he was not trained to do the replacement and nor did he has the right equipment is another matter. Now he sent my car to another workshop somewhere in Titiwangsa without my consent after trying (and I suppose, failed) for almost 2 months!!!Now tak boleh tahan. The other workshop quoted me another RM 3K for new level valve controller and new hoses + workmanship on top of RM 3K I already spent.I believe the 7 series has a similar SLS. I see some of you that has e38 changed them to normal suspension. Need opinion about this too and the cost.Thank you for your kind assistance

That's a nice car you have.

You can try Albert Fang (WP Auto) 0122017792 He repaired the SLS on my E32 735iL

Do a search in the forum on directions & testimony about his services.

e39touring;511044 said:
Hi to all,
I really need some assistance on my Self Leveling System (SLS).
Need assistance on good workshop that can give a second opinion.
The BMW workshop near my house in Puchong (a new establishment) had replaced the air bellows of the SLS but the problem persist. That the mechanic did not tell me he was not trained to do the replacement and nor did he has the right equipment is another matter. Now he sent my car to another workshop somewhere in Titiwangsa without my consent after trying (and I suppose, failed) for almost 2 months!!!
Now tak boleh tahan. The other workshop quoted me another RM 3K for new level valve controller and new hoses + workmanship on top of RM 3K I already spent.
I believe the 7 series has a similar SLS. I see some of you that has e38 changed them to normal suspension. Need opinion about this too and the cost.

Thank you for your kind assistance

Top Bottom