E39 Taillights Red/White

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Herbert

I want to replace my E39 525i red/amber taillights with the red/white one. Went to a few shops that carry DEPO brand was told that DEPO taillights can only fit the earlier E39 models and not my 2002 model. Any members know where I can buy and what is the price?? Don't mind Hella if no other option.Thanks

herbert;460175 said:
I want to replace my E39 525i red/amber taillights with the red/white one. Went to a few shops that carry DEPO brand was told that DEPO taillights can only fit the earlier E39 models and not my 2002 model. Any members know where I can buy and what is the price?? Don't mind Hella if no other option.

Thanks

Bro...mind sharing how much they quoted for the light ? :top:

shiva73;460211 said:
Bro...mind sharing how much they quoted for the light ? :top:

Never got into the pricing for DEPO because they told me can't fit onto my e39.

U can only buy the casing in chop shop, last time i asked rm500 for a pair in Chan Saw Ling Road.

bmw7833;460221 said:
U can only buy the casing in chop shop, last time i asked rm500 for a pair in Chan Saw Ling Road.

Wow, just the casing chop shop want rm500. the new Hella one complete one pair think only rm1k. anyway, thanks for your info.

herbert;460225 said:
Wow, just the casing chop shop want rm500. the new Hella one complete one pair think only rm1k. anyway, thanks for your info.

U able to get the Hella rear light for rm1k? I dont think so.

bmw7833;460229 said:
U able to get the Hella rear light for rm1k? I dont think so.

I got a quotation from Bomin Auto Trading, Jalan Ipon, KL - Hella Red/White Crystal taillight for E39 RM430.00 per piece. Other accessory shop RM380 per pc for DEPO.

herbert;460555 said:
I got a quotation from Bomin Auto Trading, Jalan Ipon, KL - Hella Red/White Crystal taillight for E39 RM430.00 per piece. Other accessory shop RM380 per pc for DEPO.

Ohh..sure Ori Hella? If so, then it is cheap!

herbert;460555 said:

Bro, does it come with the voltage regulator a.k.a control module?

Both brand does not comes with voltage regulator. Yours kaput?? You can go to chop shop and buy one.

Rm430/piece should be without the regulator/ballast. With ballast, it's more expensive. Those already with ballast, just get the housing only is enough I think...I'm looking for red/white too, then make it "smoked"....maybe I'll go chansowlin chopshop to look for it

I already checked with chop shop, Jalan Chan Sow Lin. Tiada e39 white/red taillight.

No wonder it's cheap!

What i am talking here previously is the whole set with the control module lar..

jaleeks23;462654 said:
Rm430/piece should be without the regulator/ballast. With ballast, it's more expensive. Those already with ballast, just get the housing only is enough I think...I'm looking for red/white too, then make it "smoked"....maybe I'll go chansowlin chopshop to look for it

mandonna selling the white/red housing, rite? rm500 for a pair, try searching in the forum.

hello all sifus,
i need help & advice on my ride e39 528i.
why my meter obc keep appear: SELFLEVE.SUSP.HACT.
what does this mean le...
what cause this problem.
anyone driving e39 single vanos come across this message.
thanks

dominic;467414 said:
hello all sifus,
what cause this problem.
thanks

I'm driving an E39 too but never had that message pop out. Cuz i don't have self leveling susp. on my car. Certain models comes with this unit. But i have the display icon for self leveling susp. on my OBC (if i have the self leveling susp. and if it's faulty, that light should light up). In your case, does that light comes out too?

dominic;467414 said:
hello all sifus,
what cause this problem.
thanks

Ohh..u called me that day..

Take my advice, check with your mechanic la rather than guess this guess that..

Top Bottom