E39 spec data needed

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

kennytey

Club Guest
i need some detail of infor about e39 528 / 530 data and spec regarding weight/power/ration/lsd and othersdo anyone can direct me to any web or direct infor even better...thanks bro.regards

Thanks.... but how heavy is this car? even 530i was 231hp and 300mn but weight was also playing a important part.

some infor given is 18++kg and some was 15++kg. which one is correct.

I am reffer to 528/530i year2001.

Have your ever compare or driving experian between E39 530I and Harrier 3.0. (ex.version).

(which one is more prefferable for town traver and daily drive.)

kennytey;222177 said:
Have your ever compare or driving experian between E39 530I and Harrier 3.0. (ex.version).

(which one is more prefferable for town traver and daily drive.)

Brother, I knock your head lah. How can compare apple with pear? Both totally different cars leh...

roland1888;222338 said:
Brother, I knock your head lah. How can compare apple with pear? Both totally different cars leh...

ai ya ya..... ppL keep the Alfa 156 Q system for themself.... so than only leave this two choice loh...:p

Alfa 156 V6 Q system will be coming in the near future.... You want fun in driving? Leave the harrier out and get the E39 530...

roland1888;222471 said:
Alfa 156 V6 Q system will be coming in the near future.... You want fun in driving? Leave the harrier out and get the E39 530...

Ok....the E39 530 might have to let go due to car condition. but a E34 530i V8 was introduce by someone. according to the spec it should be a great car also.

I test drive the car very very full spec but only worry about the gear box, its five speed but when it shif from P or D to R it have a knoking sound and feel jecking up on the rear. should not be normal???

ACS was not working, no indicator light, maybe falty, easy to fix?

S and E mode was not funtion, indicator light not change just remain on E, is this small problem?....

but price was tempting.....if this few item want to repair estimate how much have to spend???$$$ is this all big head problem...:rolleyes: any 'sifu' was driving it please give some infor....thanks!!!

Top Bottom