e38 facelift nosecut

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

alive88

Club Guest
hi guys. saw this at my place going off for 2.4k. comes with xenon headlights, headlights spray and ac schnitzer lip.but the turn down is the fender has been cut. so i was thinking off buying the fender somewhere else. anybody knows where can i get it?. the price i believe is still negotiable. if u guys think its pricey, then what should the price be?
20130926_130634.jpg

Saw it in mudah too. From what I see, the usable parts are:-

- 2 head lights
- 2 turn lights
- 2 fog lights
- Front bumper
- ACS lip
- Bumper chrome trims
- PDC sensor (if they are still there)

Call some OEM part supplier and ask for the price for all these parts, the discount it by at least 30 - 40%. That is what you should try to get it for.

Another way of looking at it is, if u are doing a facelift, apart from the fenders, you gotta get the light assembly anyway. I think its gonna cost you about RM2k for the pair. The ACS lip replica that Unker Vince was selling here before was going for RM1,400 for both front and back. So, for the front, at least RM700. Total already at least RM2,700. I'd say, if you can knock it off a couple of hundred bucks, its already worth it, plus you got spare parts to keep or sell.

Fenders are hard to come by these days. Best bet if you can't find one is to find a body shop that can either modify your existing fender (iirc, someone here has done it before. Shop essentially welded a sheet of metal to cover the gap), or somehow join this facelift fender with your existing one, like how they do it in overhaulin'.

Good luck!

Hi. Did you buy it in the end ?
If you did not, could you perhaps, pass me the contact ?
Need to replace my front bumper as I just kerbed mine very badly till it cracked into 2.
Thanks!

Top Bottom