e38 1/2 jz conversion

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

redciv1

Club Guest
Hello. I am trying to find out more information regarding the 1/2 jz swap for the E38. Has anyone here done the swap? Are the motor mounts available?

"I am trying to find out more information regarding the 1/2 jz swap for the E38".................Why??

Ive been successful with transplanting the Campro engine into my 38...rides like a dream...i wonder why go for 1J???? Belilah barangan buatan 1 Malaysia.....

sudha;742733 said:
"I am trying to find out more information regarding the 1/2 jz swap for the E38".................Why??
I need a larger car and like the e39, but love the room and styling of the e38. The E39 1/2 jz swap has been done a number of times, however the e38 swap is still new here in the states.

ssmann;742744 said:
Ive been successful with transplanting the Campro engine into my 38...rides like a dream...i wonder why go for 1J???? Belilah barangan buatan 1 Malaysia.....
1 or 2jz mainly due to the cost of maintaining the 4.4L engine along with significantly cheaper to raise performance on the 1/2 jz motor.

No wonder have not seen your car for long time. You've been Towing it around is it? :)

aiyo the car more like sleeping .... do not use it much... bought another e32 scrap for spares....

Top Bottom