e36 halfcut price.

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

et500

Club Guest
hi , there.anybody know how much e36 318/ 320/325 halfcut manual at penang ? tq

Bro, if I may suggest, you could just make a few calls and/or pay a several visits to several chop shops to enquire. Moreover you can see the condition of the halfcut yourself.

note. but penang/georgtown no have chop shops.and butterworth there i very less go.... so some 1 may help..?
i saw 1e36 328 just rm11000 , mabye engine got problem or what...
328 body and 318 body same weight?? maybe i can put in 318 1.8 halfcut in this 328, so i din scare about maintenan... comment? bro..

et500;665535 said:
note. but penang/georgtown no have chop shops.and butterworth there i very less go.... so some 1 may help..?
i saw 1e36 328 just rm11000 , mabye engine got problem or what...
328 body and 318 body same weight?? maybe i can put in 318 1.8 halfcut in this 328, so i din scare about maintenan... comment? bro..

the lelong car right?

call this guy at Butterworth KKO 0124717878... he has what you want...

I have a e36 318is m40 manual complete..taken out from a car...complete engine,gearbox,axle and long shaft..location Penang

Interested, pls SMS me 017.401.5724

et500;665438 said:
hi , there.anybody know how much e36 318/ 320/325 halfcut manual at penang ? tq

before even the container is open up most of the manual half-cuts are already being SOLD ..hence leaving you with only one choice which is the Auto version ones ...

in klang valley it usually range from RM5.5K ~RM7K ...that's what last i know ...

^^no wonder i always see loads of manual in the cargo manifest but always not for sale... i guess you have to order one as most half cut won't risk bringing in manual, scared cannot sell?

MRsamdol;665695 said:
^^no wonder i always see loads of manual in the cargo manifest but always not for sale... i guess you have to order one as most half cut won't risk bringing in manual, scared cannot sell?

yeh as the price tag is above RM 10 K and never less than that ....

ya. is lelong car. but scare the body weight too heavy thn 1.8cc cant pull that body.. if ur guy will me, u rather but a manual car, or buy a cheap auto car thn convert it??

et500;665736 said:
ya. is lelong car. but scare the body weight too heavy thn 1.8cc cant pull that body.. if ur guy will me, u rather but a manual car, or buy a cheap auto car thn convert it??

the lelong car is it in good condition? herm..idk if the cost for the engine and some other parts may need to change and lelong car we don't know about the condition of the car if u got money there will be no problem ahah or maybe buy the car strip all the interior parts use the money to mod your engine , and make a track car out of it hahaha

track car?.. no 1 la frens. just daily use.from the exterior of that car. i think is ok lo.maybe 7/10
inside the rear boot, got some engine part ,just that cant open front bonnet, so cant c anything...that y i keep asking body weight.
issit 318 and 328 same body weight???

thanks . but cant find dif how many kg^^. since u say got dif thn is ok.. is 1 wan swap engine for 1.8cc. m42is the besi choice.. 140hp . right?
any penang member drive e36, pm ur fb, more ez contact..

Top Bottom