E36 brake upgrade to E46 330i issue

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

WilsonTHarv

Hi to all Beemer owners here , I'm Wilson , got a 94' E36 325i ,love the ride ,handling ,looks & most importantly the purity of BMW 6-Cylinder sound when it's screaming at redline ... =P

Now it's got a freshly rebuilt M52B28 alu-block with M54B30 3L stroker kit & the most recently is E46 330i brakes upgrade , went thru alot of pain&joy time for trying to keep everything's looks stock ...

Now I encounter a problem even my mech can't solve it , it's the rear wheel ABS sensor won't sense the wheel rotation this trigger the ABS system fault code ,at the moment it is driven without ABS , it feels so unsafe when driving fast especially at wet condition road ...

Does anyone here done this kind of conversion before to Thier 36's ? Which rear wheel ABS Sensor should I use to solve this issue?

Thanks for any help guys =)

this is a nice build for the car. Im driving e46 with upgrades and stroke up to 3.0 with rojak m54 system eheheh.

Well for your case, try calling my friend raymond 0102212915
He did my car and maintain my car and he has alot of 'rojak' skills and works 100%

ry giving him a call and asking for his advice

sharizat said:
this is a nice build for the car. Im driving e46 with upgrades and stroke up to 3.0 with rojak m54 system eheheh.

Well for your case, try calling my friend raymond 0102212915
He did my car and maintain my car and he has alot of 'rojak' skills and works 100%

ry giving him a call and asking for his advice
Thanks for the reply man , where do your friend workshop located at ?

Man , I've dreamed a M54B30 onto my 36's night & day ,coz it have double vanos ... But to Rojak the whole wiring harness from E46 330 would be PITA ... So I choose to use the 3L bottom end with M52B28 block & M50B25 top ... I'm still paying stock 325i 2.5L roadtax eh ... Hehehe =P

Top Bottom