E36 318i exhaust upgrade

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

faeizal

Club Guest
hi guys...i'm planning to upgrade (it's actually more like a replacement exercise really) my exhaust system soon...fyi the engine is still in stock condition.... but the exhaust piping got some koyak already and the muffler is 13 years old :beaten: would really like to know what are the options i can take... can anyone spare me some suggestions?would really appreciate if u guys can suggest the makes and advantagesthanx :D :D :D

Remus is the way to go bro! :D Understated bassy note with slight improvement in hp.

Loud loud one might have to ask the sifus.....

sifoos.... anymore suggestion? surely some of u guys have experimented on this matter....

ur help is greatly appreciated

:yes: :yes: :yes:

Visit JFA motorsport at Sunway...looking for Mr. Jaafar, ask him to repack. You want Boeng 747 sound also can :D . cheers.

Yup JFA is the place to go ... i remove my cat there .... but haven do the boing sound yet :D :D

anybody knows how much the Remus box currently?

ps: faeizal, if u know the price, pls state here :)

cheers

Originally posted by portse7en@Aug 10 2005, 06:32 PM
anybody knows how much the Remus box currently?

ps: faeizal, if u know the price, pls state here :)

cheers
the remus rear box is about RM3800.00 in malaysia.. in sg cheaper.. but the boxes are rarer... not much in production now.. :)

So, how about SuperSprint Box?
Is it better in performance, sound and prices than Remus?
cheers :)

Supersprint generally more bassy than remus. Personally I would go for remus but that's just me. Both ballpark figure around S$1+k. Hope it helps.

Remus...??? where..??? where..?? issit like mine ah..??? :nyehehe:

yeah... :yes: and i oso saw a zender la...new some more... :)

B) supersprint...>???? where..??? :nyehehe: i oso use before i gave it to an alfa friend... B)

and i prefer Remus....more bmw like sounds. te supersprint makes my car sounds like the 155....... :)

Chairoger.... :) can you pm me the Remus contact in SG please. B)

thanks... :wink:

Originally posted by Zoggee@Aug 11 2005, 11:45 PM
Remus...??? where..??? where..?? issit like mine ah..??? :nyehehe:

yeah... :yes: and i oso saw a zender la...new some more... :)
where you saw zender la????!?!?! shall i even bother asking how much it is? :ph34r:

one more Q,
Between Remus and SuperSprint, I think most of them prefer Remus.

How about Ac Schnitzer and Remus?
Which one is better in term of performance, sound ans prices?

According to www.eurocarmotorsport.com,
they sell Ac Schnitzer box from MYR3280/= to MYR4300/= each.

Zoggee taikor,

Here's the contact you wanted. Should be in the range of S$1.1 to 1.7k. Anything more then you know they are chopping you. How come I feel an itch all of a sudden ah?? :p

Fong Kim
Blk 3015 Ubi Road 1 #01-202
Tel: 67437737

Originally posted by portse7en@Aug 12 2005, 06:31 AM
one more Q,
Between Remus and SuperSprint, I think most of them prefer Remus.

According to www.eurocarmotorsport.com,
they sell Ac Schnitzer box from MYR3280/= to MYR4300/= each.

Remus is the supplier for AC la.... B) dun believe me..??? go look under calvintan's exhaust....Remus lor.. B)

Originally posted by chairoger@Aug 12 2005, 12:15 PM
Zoggee taikor,

Here's the contact you wanted. Should be in the range of S$1.1 to 1.7k. Anything more then you know they are chopping you. How come I feel an itch all of a sudden ah?? :p

Fong Kim
Blk 3015 Ubi Road 1 #01-202
Tel: 67437737
actually ... :blush: i swindled my Remus from a Singaporean friend. bought it for rm300 only. i told him that my exhaust kong liao...and need one desperately. Saw his remus[now mine :nyehehe: ] lying on the floor...i bargain for it...after that...muahahahahaaa...!!! :yahoo:

anyway...thanks man. thinking of doing the twin outlet to anuder project car la.. :ph34r:

Originally posted by portse7en@Aug 11 2005, 04:01 PM

concur with zoggee....Remus is the supplier for Acs....
I'm not so sure about the price...but i came across a Remus rear box for universal model... hehehe i've been asking the guys here whether it's worth it.... but no specific answer given...
but one thing for sure.. the universal model is for 4 potters.... hhehehe ;)

I saw one just now called RImus :rofl: How about that? Supplied by REmus or not?

Top Bottom