e36 318 heat shield

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

McFir7

Club Guest
can some one guide me how to diy a heat shield or where can i buy this?thank you...

In order for us to give you recommendations, you need to be more specific on your requirement i.e. what/where do you plan to install the heat sheild??

the heat shield is for my kn open pot filter..which i want to place is at the same place where the original filter was placed

thank you...

McFir7;497646 said:
the heat shield is for my kn open pot filter..which i want to place is at the same place where the original filter was placed

thank you...
u can pay Speedwork a visit but it won't be cheap.... alternatively, make your own shield..

fabian is right ...you can DIY if you have the time ... the last SW quoted me somewhere around rm 300 ++ plus or so and it takes 3 days to fabricate ...and if not mistaken you need to buy they adapter and pipe from them too as the Heat shield has to be fitted with the pipe as the diameter bore at the heat shield follows the pipe ....

another place you you maybe able to do is JFA at sunway .... they seem to be more better as they will custom make it for you ...

Top Bottom