e36 318 cabriolet wanted!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

kremlin

Club Guest
hey guysam new here.came across a guy wanted to sell his 1997 318i cabriolet around 88kis the pricing ok?any comment n opinion guys?one more thing...hows the pleasure driving a cabrio?term of handling?:)anyone have contacts or any info when can i get to see more e36 cabrio around kl?am more into style,thats y i like cabrio.is that a good choice for me buying a cabrio?my budget not more than rm110k for an e36 cabrio:)thanx guys

At that budget, I think you should consider a 1995 E36 325 cabrio instead. Style - I Like! Might as well think about the power too while you're at it because cabrio is design to makeyour hair flow with the wind when you're cruising 120km/h next to a bunch of college girls in a 4x4.....hahaha....

Go for the 325i. :D

gosh,never seen an e36 325 cabrio before....thanx for the info..am gonna search them soon ;) thanx bro...

anyway who ever have frens or came accross sumone who r selling his/her cabrio....pls drop me a msg aight:)

just be extra careful when parking! a friend of mine driving his cabrio RX7 got his canvas cut, just bcause someone try to steal something from his car. but he is lucky, the alarm went off immediately! anyway good luck wit ur cabrio, nice to drive, but for our wheather, will think twice about it! lorry pasir n lorry sampah is everywhere... worse still, black smoke everywhere!
prepare to wear a mask when opening the top... :D

Almost bought an E36 328i Carbrio from Naza once. I think the car's still there....eekeke.....the oldest car in Naza. It's a 1998 model, bright red with only 11,000 miles on the clock. CBU from UK. Go check it out. Probably worth around RM120k now.....

Originally posted by kremlin@Oct 15 2005, 05:30 PM
hey guys
am new here.
came across a guy wanted to sell his 1997 318i cabriolet around 88k
is the pricing ok?
any comment n opinion guys?

one more thing...hows the pleasure driving a cabrio?term of handling?:)
anyone have contacts or any info when can i get to see more e36 cabrio around kl?
am more into style,thats y i like cabrio.is that a good choice for me buying a cabrio?
my budget not more than rm110k for an e36 cabrio:)

thanx guys
For that budget, DD is right on the 325 carbrio. You'll get more driving satisfaction with it compared with the 318. But if it is only looks you are after, then no difference-lah. They all look the same (and of course the 318 has a cheaper road tax...hehehehe)

if im not mistaken i saw a 328i cabrio in motortrader ...the used car dealer thats selling it is YBYAP brothers.. was going for 128k ...

im inclined to believe the reasons are style AND uniqueness..

thanx guys...have plenty of time to search still:)
graffika....regarding the hard top, do u have the machine to put the hard top on in ur garage?

since u ur ride is cabrio, how abt the noise?is it noisy when u drive fast?

Graffika,

if that E36 Cabrio by Yap Brothers is Yellow with M3 kit, then I've testdrove it before. Boy! That was like 1 1/2 years ago...they're still trying to sell it ah?

try looking for those post 1997 models....fully motorised convertible. But be warn, the soft top will cost RM7k to replace.

Top Bottom