E34 Wide Grill Conversion

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

jo-e34

Club Guest
hi guyz....i knew many out there has gone through the wide grill conversion for their e34s,what i'm about to ask is how do you adjust the gaps between the bonnet and the grill (kidney) cos i find that the space between mine is pretty far apart,help much appreciated,thanks guyz.

hm...same problem with mine...but it was caused when the mechanic took the nose out to change the low beams and didn't put it back properly...anyone can advise also? thanks =)

not easy thing to do... you need to align all first the bonnet, then the headlight grill, then headlights, then the headlights, then the bumper with the nose grill..

or the car had a old knock some where..

Screw in the bonnet hook and bonnet L/Rstopper (adjust the gap according to your preference)

Good Luck!

IMG_8136.jpg

hahaha...just hope your mechanic does not do something silly (like mine did)...

thanks vixxx...can't see the pic now (in office)...check it out later at home =)

vixx....i've adjusted that too......earlier......it doesnt bring down the bonnet much....any other place which i could try? the gap for mine is pretty far ....its like........2cm apart.....

king82,what do you mean something silly? mind sharing? i might did the same thing too....heheh.......

hahah...i don't know what my mechanic did...because in March 09, I replaced both the low beams and in order to do that, the grill has to be removed. Low beams changed, but the grill was not put in back properly and therefore the gap...i think my gap is roughly the same as yours...sigh...

Top Bottom