E34 steel rims

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

anakin

Official Member
Dear friends, where can I find steel rims for E34 (like a spare tire in the boot)..?I need 4 of them to replace my current rims...:top:

anakin;448998 said:
Dear friends, where can I find steel rims for E34 (like a spare tire in the boot)..?I need 4 of them to replace my current rims...:top:

rim AC yg dah refurbish tu simpan dalam rumah aje ke?

mizhan;449382 said:
rim AC yg dah refurbish tu simpan dalam rumah aje ke?

he..he..hee...rim tu aku tolong refurbishkan jer, bukan aku punya....

anakin;448998 said:

bro...if you wan.i got 4 pcs of e34 ori rim wz tyre...collecting dust at home.make me a raya offer lah....

moots;449621 said:
bro...if you wan.i got 4 pcs of e34 ori rim wz tyre...collecting dust at home.make me a raya offer lah....

Thanks moots...but I'm looking for steel one..not aloy..:love:

Steel rims

I have them but not too sure what state are they in now...pm me if u still need them :wink:

G'Day Anakin,

PM if you are interested.
It's the OEM steel 15 inch rims 4 nos.

Best Regards.

stlee29;454990 said:
G'Day Anakin,

PM if you are interested.
It's the OEM steel 15 inch rims 4 nos.

Best Regards.

hi bro, u got the style 31 rim? (the center one)
I got 1 spare steel rim in my trunk, i am willing to swap it with 1 of the style 31 rim, and you may sell that steel rim to anakin... ( bcos i lost 1 wheel cap of my rims...:stupid:)

or bro anakin if you got come by the style 31 rim i am willing to sawp with my spare steel rim

Hi Morpheus5039,

I had changed my OEM rims to style 31 about 3 months back from a chop shop.
Remember seeing a few of this style 31 rims lying around.
Chop shop is called New World (mostly continental car parts) in Bukit Mertajam, Penang.
No is 045370271.

Cheers.

stlee29;455156 said:
Hi Morpheus5039,

I had changed my OEM rims to style 31 about 3 months back from a chop shop.
Remember seeing a few of this style 31 rims lying around.
Chop shop is called New World (mostly continental car parts) in Bukit Mertajam, Penang.
No is 045370271.

Cheers.

Penang arr...!! Adoiyai jauh nye..:eek:

bro i have set still in my car with the wheel caps.call me if you are interested.me planning to get the ori alloy rims.

sk30....i have a set of the ori rims plus bridgestone tyres....call me lah if you want....
the set collecting dust at home...........019-3181060

Top Bottom