E34 Seat Problem.

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Frankie

Club Guest
It this a common problem for E34 manual seat?My both front seat have a reclinable problem, when i want adjust it, it will drop straigh away to the back (normally it will have spring to pull to our back).Any 1 have any idead where i can repair this?

my advise bro f...go to a cut shop n change the seat,,better hassle free.regards tq d

Frankie.. there is a small hydraulic absorbers on both sides, you need to change them.. they've gone weak..

be wary, they cost a bomb..

Yup you need to change the hydraulic absorbers, they are totally shot. I had the same problem few years back. They look the same as the absorbers used to holdup your boot and bonnet except much smaller in size. If you can, get the replacements from Singapore, much much cheaper.

Thanks guys, i search at cut shop on saturday, they didn't sell abdosrbers alone, have to buy with seat, not worth it becouse just done for leather seat.

Temporary just use it.

Haha....i tot it was made like tat....mine also like tat....adjust when driving...ppl think I wanna sleep...hahaha

i also thought the e34 design the seat like that. hahaha.. 1st time driving try to adjust.. bang... just like wanna seat.. hehe..

frankie.. any chopshop offering m5 seat? heheh or at least electric seat

how does the M5 seat look like? I saw one of the e34 guys having the MTEC seat ...wah nice leather semi buket styled seats....u can check his ride out....lipisbimmer from Pahang

lipisbeemer yeah??? 2 yrs ago i met him at bentong i think so.. hehe.. still remember his bloody power e34.. until now not selling the car yeah bro..
his seat more likely as recaro sr3 (if i not mistaken)..

the M5's may be like this?

hmmm.....u get seat from chop shop, u never know the history of it. someone may have died on the seat! :O next time u sit on the sit, u can hear someone scolding u. :O

ramsing;256749 said:
hmmm.....u get seat from chop shop, u never know the history of it. someone may have died on the seat! :O next time u sit on the sit, u can hear someone scolding u. :O

Like that is better, i no need to hire driver, he will drive for me. :cool:
May be also can give me 4 digit no to buy.

Top Bottom