E34 M50 520i - WIRING HARNESS & ECU

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Cressidom

Club Guest
Good evening all, Any members upgrading their M50 520i to something else ? I'm looking for complete wiring harness 520i with ECU BOSCH no 405 - IT will have to be on the basis that IF it works fine with no Issues then I'll buy it off the member - Price to be decided before hand.If someone would like to help me out here please PM me for details.Appreciate the assistance.Thank youDom

Cressidom, you still looking for the wiring harness? My M50B20 recently kaputed. Considering changing to either a M50B25 or a 1JZ. If I don't need the harness and ECU, are you still interested? How to check ECU number?

Let me know if you are still looking.

Cressidom;437099 said:
Good evening all,

Any members upgrading their M50 520i to something else ? I'm looking for complete wiring harness 520i with ECU BOSCH no 405 - IT will have to be on the basis that IF it works fine with no Issues then I'll buy it off the member - Price to be decided before hand.

If someone would like to help me out here please PM me for details.

Appreciate the assistance.Thank you

Dom

Bro,the hardness if you needed ,pls call me 019-3825823 ,I have few set 0f M50 520 hardness,then the ECU can function by 402,403,405 .

GT-E34;446446 said:
Bro,the hardness if you needed ,pls call me 019-3825823 ,I have few set 0f M50 520 hardness,then the ECU can function by 402,403,405 .

Yap....i also got hardness problem la. u can help ar?? all the girls complain too hard, until they enjoy:love: too much

heheh..just kidding man. its harness, not hardness. later all the ghee boys in the club will come looking for you :wink:

ramsing;446512 said:
Yap....i also got hardness problem la. u can help ar?? all the girls complain too hard, until they enjoy:love: too much

heheh..just kidding man. its harness, not hardness. later all the ghee boys in the club will come looking for you :wink:

Bro ,thanks the consult,word type extra.

Seech,

please PM me price for Harness and the ECU #405, I'll revert then.

Thanks/Dom

Cressidom, ok, let me check and I will get back to you in a couple of days.

Top Bottom