E34 535 - Need advise

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Dann

Club Guest
Dear all E34 Sifu's,HELP PLEASE!!!I thinking to re-build my engine to make it more fuel efficient and powerful. Currently, the car is so sluggish and .with FULL 80 liters i get only MAX...350km with gentle accelerationHas anyone done the re-building before? which workshop and what is the estimate damage on pocket...Or plug in a M50 525 24V with Single Vanos. Which make more sense....Gearbox problem:1) the gearstick is HOT after driving for 5-10 minutes!!! it this normal2) Gear engaged - loud knock sound and can fell the ....i don't know how to put it in word..sigh!!!3) When turning to left, there are this funny sound coming from the back...it sound like...whomp whomp.....whomp...sighhh...

what u have described to us, it's a common wear and tear and needs to be fixed, no big deal...

If not, dun waste time putting a 2.5L inside, sell the car to me or others(sure it's ori) then buy a 96' 525i..
much nicer and less problems..

pussy;456545 said:
what u have described to us, it's a common wear and tear and needs to be fixed, no big deal...

If not, dun waste time putting a 2.5L inside, sell the car to me or others(sure it's ori) then buy a 96' 525i..

:top::top:great idea...:top::top:

dann, i'll get in line to take over your car if it's a bonafide 535i..

talk to me ....

Dun listen to Pussy ant Black - abt selling the car .. ... The rest u can listen to them :top:

You chassis is the biggest asset .. It's stiffer than other E34 520 or 525.
Engine wise , build like a tank .. can last for a longggggg time ..
No known problem - mostly wear and tear ..

Your's auto or manual ?

535i;457373 said:
talk to me ....

Dun listen to Pussy ant Black - abt selling the car .. ... The rest u can listen to them :top:

You chassis is the biggest asset .. It's stiffer than other E34 520 or 525.
Engine wise , build like a tank .. can last for a longggggg time ..
No known problem - mostly wear and tear ..

Your's auto or manual ?

ai-yo-yo.... u want another car ?? not enough :listen:

He is getting pretty p*ssed with his E90... kena cucuk by lesser cars on the highway. Hmmm, he cud be thinking of a replacement for it now, as I type....:listen:

pussy;457383 said:
ai-yo-yo.... u want another car ?? not enough :listen:

flash;457506 said:
He is getting pretty p*ssed with his E90... kena cucuk by lesser cars on the highway. Hmmm, he cud be thinking of a replacement for it now, as I type....:listen:

hehehe...E90 kena cucuk'd ar?? i think the owner likes the feeling of being cucuk'd laaaa....:D :D he just use the E90 as an excuse to get cucuk'd....heheeh

pussy;456545 said:

weiii..u apa mau lagi....sudah ada keta besar, cukup laaa...lagi mau main....tsk tsk. :listen::stupid: heehehe

Hi All, Sorry for replying late. was out of town...

Anyway, yes it a ORI 535 with full M5 Body Kit, Sunroof, Electric Seat, M5 17" RIM..etc etc..Seriously, the car look damn GREAT..

If I consider to sell it, what the offer....

Mizhan, can you provide me the address and contact for Blue & Green? and I'm visiting BM TECH this weekend to let them check out the total damage to rebuilt the engine, tear and wear...

BTW, where do you all normally hang out for TT?

check ur log card .. if you have the M5 bodykit (ori) - that means it's the SE model ...

350km circa Rm 80 is about right .. it's 3,500 cc bro .. !

bro, if 350km 4 rm80, ok lah, but mine big boy drink rm 120 for 350km or less. Chiat lat man.

so, i should keep this big six n rebuilt it. Can someone let me know how much will it cost me?. Pocket koyak. Sigh sigh

Dann;457685 said:
bro, if 350km 4 rm80, ok lah, but mine big boy drink rm 120 for 350km or less. Chiat lat man.

so, i should keep this big six n rebuilt it. Can someone let me know how much will it cost me?. Pocket koyak. Sigh sigh

I rebuild mine for circa 11 K .. everything new including pistons , lining ....
Ran it for 2 yrs without ANY problem till I change it to the current S38B36.

It's for sale if you are interested .. oversize pistons - and I'lll throw in the ALPINA ECU ..:top: Dynoed @ 226 bhp and 306 nm torque .

RM 120 for 350km is DEFINITELY on the high side.

Top Bottom