E34 520i '93 - Help!!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

dman

Club Guest
Hi gang,I recently bought a '93 520i and want to change the rubbers on the doors etc. Also on the lookout for some nice 16" or 17" rims and tires (don't mind 2nd hand ones) and also decent looking seats (PVC) as mine is old and worn.Would appreciate any help from all the Beemer Tai Ko's around. Btw, I was also in Penang for a project at the same time as the club trip there and managed to squeeze myself "in-between" the entourage while on the Penang bridge... (Wonder if anyone noticed me.. JCU5555?)... Man! What a feeling!... :)Keep it rollin' guys!

How can you notice unless you wind down your glass and shout or wave, many BMW's on the road are not members unless they wave.

hehe.. of course i know dat la bro.. ;)

btw, back 2my question, do u know of any place cheap and reliable to change my door rubbers?

Oso lookin out for 16" or 17" rims wit tires (don't mind if 2nd hand) and pvc seats...

Thanks.

Cheap rubbers for your doors, go get them from Singapore. They are ridiculously overpriced here.

Originally posted by dman@Apr 7 2006, 08:11 PM
Hi gang,

I recently bought a '93 520i and want to change the rubbers on the doors etc. Also on the lookout for some nice 16" or 17" rims and tires (don't mind 2nd hand ones) and also decent looking seats (PVC) as mine is old and worn.

Would appreciate any help from all the Beemer Tai Ko's around.

Btw, I was also in Penang for a project at the same time as the club trip there and managed to squeeze myself "in-between" the entourage while on the Penang bridge... (Wonder if anyone noticed me.. JCU5555?)... Man! What a feeling!... :)

Keep it rollin' guys!
Bro
JCU 5555 your number plate :huh:
nice man
need to sale

Originally posted by keray@Apr 8 2006, 12:59 AM
Cheap rubbers for your doors, go get them from Singapore. They are ridiculously overpriced here.
Dude,
If you wanna get the rubber door seals from Singapore, it'll cost you roughly about almost SGD500 to SGD600 for the parts itself from Eng Soon. This pricing is based on original BMW parts, if they've got those Taiwan OEMs it'd be much cheaper. So from this pricing, you can compare to see if its cheaper there in Malaysia.

For installation, there's a shop located at the Ang Mo Kio Autopoint that can do it for about SGD200 to SGD250. If you need the contacts, just PM me and I'll drop you the details.

Cheers!

Top Bottom