E34 520 - Right tail light, right brake light & instrument cluster light not working

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Frankie

Club Guest
Dear All Sifu,My E34 520 - when i turn the light switch on parking light. - Front parking light, Right tail light, right brake light, panel light & instrument cluster light not working but all the left side light is working well.When i push the switch to head light - the headlight and the high beam is function normal but Right tail light, right brake light, panel light & instrument cluster light is still not working.What happen to my car ?? where or which mechanic should i go?

Well last time I had similar problem as you, my left Low beam Headlight & Instrument Cluster. So here my tips It could work and it didn't.

1. Check your Fuse or Just replace it. You can find it at Fuse Box for your problem. There a number for the fuse and wiring area.
2. If 1st doesn't working maybe try to replace new bulb.
3. If 1 and 2 doesn't work, there must have wiring problem.

The cheaper method that I could suggest. Hope its work for you. Chears.

Just check in the fusebox (under the hood on passenger side) for any blown fuses...take it to a mech, he can find out in 2 minutes. Worst case scenario its a bad wiring loom and a few bulbs might have burst and you might need to change those right hand side bulbs.

Frankie;815519 said:
Dear All Sifu,

My E34 520 - when i turn the light switch on parking light. - Front parking light, Right tail light, right brake light, panel light & instrument cluster light not working but all the left side light is working well.
When i push the switch to head light - the headlight and the high beam is function normal but Right tail light, right brake light, panel light & instrument cluster light is still not working.

What happen to my car ?? where or which mechanic should i go?

hi frankie,have you solved your problem..i also have the same problem..rear right tail light not working but brake light working and instrument lights also not eorking..meter also not working..but milage light working.. HELP ME!!!

hi frankie,have you solved your problem..i also have the same problem..rear right tail light not working but brake light working and instrument lights also not eorking..meter also not working..but milage light working.. HELP ME!!!

Top Bottom