e30 rims issue

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

lightspeed

Club Guest
gurus,understand that both e30 and wira have the same pcd 100, am just thinking that will it be interchangable btw the 2?

It is impossible. Altough they share the same pcd, the offset is completely different. The wira's rim will hit your brake caliper befor you even put on the wheel bolts.

The wheels for the proton will sit further inside. It might or might not hit the brake calipers depending on the spoke design. but there's oso the problem of the absorber strut to the wheel clearance..

For your reference, 15"x7" E30 rims would have offset of 20-25.. Proton or any other jap rims have offset of 35-45..

U can probably still use those rims with spacers but if the spacers do not have concentric cones, u'll have vibration.

Thank kev & fab...

mind to advise wat is the suitable offset for 16" to fit in e30?

am still looking for nice bbs rs or ac type 1 for my e30..any one our there up for sale?

lightspeed;469240 said:
Thank kev & fab...

am still looking for nice bbs rs or ac type 1 for my e30..any one our there up for sale?

i have a set off bbs rs.. your wallet up to it? :wink:

lightspeed;469240 said:
Thank kev & fab...

Got...but these rims that you want are definately not cheap. Expect to pay more than 3k

Top Bottom