e30 Pic request!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Blitzer

Club Guest
..i've a special request for all the beautiful e30 2dr/convertible/4-door & Touring owners to please post a pic of yr beauties for my in picture folder...(exterion/interior/engine too if possible)..we're a rare breed, but an icon none the less! [-o< from where i come from... the miserable few e30s we have are sadly less than-inspiring.. BRiNG EM ON GUYS!;)

DAMN nice .30s u guys have... its a pity the .30 spirit over here in sg is literally GOSONG save a few....

damn.. u guys should have a .30-supreme meet up... like the mega ones u see in states...

& wen the pics are taken, i'll post em up to show those over the other side how great .30s in asia are too!...

such as:
http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=86031

incidentally... have u guys seen this amazing thread.... my .30 pic folder was WELL supplied by the beautiful pics...page after page...

aLL THE MOST BEAUTIFUL e.30s ever! POST YRS UP TOO!!

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=409644

:cool:

The most extreme E30s here in MY??

Alvin E30 M3 and Calvin Tan's Monster with Dbillas6 throttles M20B30powerplant. Teejay's with his M50 6 speed and Pussy B30 snail.And there's one Monster E30 Cabrio M20B30 Ireland Engineering Strokers in SG. It's in Arcadia Condominium at Orchard Road.

They are truly the KING of E30 in this region.

damn... i gotta sleeve thru thr BM.MY forum to see any write ups on these cars... +yours too, zogee, if u posted any..

the monster cab in sg?.. yeah.. dats chrisCab's ride.. but sadly, he's sellin it off.. maybe cos of the lack of cabrio kaki probably...

but really, his car is seriously powerful... and its takes a LOTTA skill and knowing yr car very well to b able to use it..

a friend of mine called me one day and asked; "hey, do you know some crazy ass driving a black .30 cab??!!"

well, what happened was, my friend was driving his .46-M3 along the hi way one early evening and suddenly chris came up next to him...both at around 90kph..
Chris sort of indicated to my friend if he wants a friendly drag..so my friend obliged..
when both flogged the accelerater.. my friend said that chris' car dunked down under the tremendous torque and with his wheels spinning wildly, the cabrio launched ahead and almost immediately was increasingly fish tailing...
My friend then slowed down just in case his 'precious' m3 would get hit..

He said he tailed the cab from behind and was amazed at the power.. but the narrowness of the car would cause the .30s ruin if corners are not negotiated properly..

well, after a spirited chase, chris then turned rapidly into a gas station, almost clipping the kerb...! talk about the high on blowin a big-daddy 46-M3..
haha..

I bet there are fewer e21s in Sg:p . AFAIK, there are proly on two or three e21 left at most, in Sg.

Blitzer;210642 said:
damn... i gotta sleeve thru thr BM.MY forum to see any write ups on these cars... +yours too, zogee, if u posted any..

the monster cab in sg?.. yeah.. dats chrisCab's ride.. but sadly, he's sellin it off.. maybe cos of the lack of cabrio kaki probably...

but really, his car is seriously powerful... and its takes a LOTTA skill and knowing yr car very well to b able to use it..

a friend of mine called me one day and asked; "hey, do you know some crazy ass driving a black .30 cab??!!"

well, what happened was, my friend was driving his .46-M3 along the hi way one early evening and suddenly chris came up next to him...both at around 90kph..
Chris sort of indicated to my friend if he wants a friendly drag..so my friend obliged..
when both flogged the accelerater.. my friend said that chris' car dunked down under the tremendous torque and with his wheels spinning wildly, the cabrio launched ahead and almost immediately was increasingly fish tailing...
My friend then slowed down just in case his 'precious' m3 would get hit..

He said he tailed the cab from behind and was amazed at the power.. but the narrowness of the car would cause the .30s ruin if corners are not negotiated properly..

well, after a spirited chase, chris then turned rapidly into a gas station, almost clipping the kerb...! talk about the high on blowin a big-daddy 46-M3..
haha..

Seriously dude...you gotta come KL and pay Calvin Tan , Alvin and Pussy a visits.

We go UP somewhere. :cool:

wait..gonna dig out pictures of Chris Cab's ride.

check this out .....
DSC02997.jpg

DSC02996.jpg

DSC02988.jpg

rare fiber bodykit?

for him rre la.. dun lar tarok newbie.. you sifu...

Top Bottom