E30 M-tech 1 Bodykit installation

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

ludavic

Club Guest
Is there a need to adjust or change the position of the exhaust during the installation of an original mtech1 bodykit?anyone has experience with this thanks.

Have seen afew mtech1 kitted units around but never paid much attention to the rear. Hope this pic helps, PM me as i have more pics of the rear if you want them.

Originally posted by zaskar@Feb 20 2006, 02:09 PM
Have seen afew mtech1 kitted units around but never paid much attention to the rear. Hope this pic helps, PM me as i have more pics of the rear if you want them.
yeah it would help if u could post more up ... because i don't see why mtech would make a bodykit that doesn't fit eh?

Originally posted by zaskar@Feb 20 2006, 02:09 PM
rear, rear, rear... is that all you think about?

cabuts...............

zaskar... email me the pics... kinda free right now.

Even if he had a larger exhaust, would it be possible just to lower the exhaust position a bit?

Originally posted by nikazwaa@Feb 21 2006, 03:25 PM
zaskar... email me the pics... kinda free right now.

Even if he had a larger exhaust, would it be possible just to lower the exhaust position a bit?
Sent......

Originally posted by ludavic@Feb 22 2006, 03:16 PM
I'm using a stock exhaust so it should be no problem at all right? anyway the bodykit comes with spare bumpers too ... so plug and play but i got inform that the stock exhaust has to be shifted so I want to confirm that before sending it to paint. :D
Actually quite easy to remove your rear bumper, just 6 screws on mine and took me 20 mins. Best you try youself and see if the exhaust needs to be adjusted.

actually i was itching to do that hahahahah but haven't done so yet ... ok will try it tonight.

how about it the front bumper?

also very easy, try look for the screw by your self. i bet you won't forget next time.

Cheers*

so ludavic, found your answer ?

just send to the paintshop, i m sure the painters have enough experience to handle your car.

Sure come out sui sui one.

yeah ... hahahaha let see let see but the kit is going up with the paint ... no use trying to put it up myself ... i don't have the tools.

Top Bottom