e30 helo!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
kennytey said:
oh yes ... and dont forget me bro. it so call DNP.....:D

bro!.. for you, its ALL NITE LONG togoh till de PUB close down man....!

really beautiful cab.....ESPECIALLY wen yr new rims are up!!!:cool:

ersalle said:
U can repair rims at JB Blitzer. There is a tyre shop with TOYO sign somewhere further down after BESTWORLD just before the Firestation on the opposite side if ur driving northwards along JB town. I cant remember the shop name, i did send my rims there for refurbish some time ago.PM me so that i can guide u if ur interested.

Sun Hup tyre shop. They have engineering shop at the back row. Careful wt the price nowadays they quite potong leher.

Anyway nice car dude. well done. u can join us at JB TT. Beside kenny's we hv many E30 inclusive of one wt 19" rim;)

thankx for the info, InitailM... its really great knowing u guys... over here in sg, the e30 scene is the pits.. (not to mention some of the BM owners's attitudes.. sikit atas la..except for a rare few like bro ersalle...)..i always prefer to hang out with REAL car enthusiasts..

My bro Kenny tey and alan have been great in helping me with the rims, and the upgrades for my car... I've been pestering them to organise a meet up cos i wanna take lotsa photos to post all over... sg, USA... as a show of pride... hope to do so 1 day...with the great BMW-msia gang..

19" on an e30?!!.. my gawd.. i thot these only exist overseas... i gotta see this member's car in real life...!..

some shots of my BIG rim fantasy...

P1010124.jpg

AND i will phycho Kenny to this to his fabulous Cab 1 day... hahaha..
DSCN5468kdyt.jpg

hehe...mind me asking ah?? where did you get thise Borbet "A" deep dish 16x9???

anuder thing....I banged my head to the wall la.
Miss a deal from SG. My source,sold an E34M5 halfcut la!!!!!!

Zoggee said:
hehe...mind me asking ah?? where did you get thise Borbet "A" deep dish 16x9???

anuder thing....I banged my head to the wall la.
Miss a deal from SG. My source,sold an E34M5 halfcut la!!!!!!

E34M5 1/2 cut from SG???... damn.. dat sounds very dodgy... unless of cors yr source is reliable... it wud be super rare in that case... sayang indeed...

you shud know what...????

*hint**hint* the shop is very near to Ling Shen Trading. From JB Custom Complex can see 3 josstick.

btw,shud've ask Kennytey to buy me KoeyTeowKia at Stulang,JB. I was there during Raya Aidilfitri.

Zoggee said:
you shud know what...????

*hint**hint* the shop is very near to Ling Shen Trading. From JB Custom Complex can see 3 josstick.

btw,shud've ask Kennytey to buy me KoeyTeowKia at Stulang,JB. I was there during Raya Aidilfitri.

Sure!! my pleasure!.. Why not!!
but nice "KoeyTeowKia" should be some others place now days already.
And bro. please inform me earlier next round when you drop by JB. cause can have some other thing more than "KoeyTeowKia" ha...ha...

Where is the M5 halfcut gone? Singapore?J.B?

reedoor said:
man... this is damn cool weee... look at the deep dish at the back!!! hmmm... 6" dish?!?!? damn...

dats probably 19 or 20"big x 10 -11" deep mun...

initialM said:
Sun Hup tyre shop. They have engineering shop at the back row. Careful wt the price nowadays they quite potong leher.

Anyway nice car dude. well done. u can join us at JB TT. Beside kenny's we hv many E30 inclusive of one wt 19" rim;)

Aaaahh yes, its Sun Hup.........err yah lah....a bit potong leher also if not careful :(

Top Bottom