e30 helo!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Blitzer

Club Guest
hi hi! from across the causeway... e30s are so rare here its so disappointing.. so just wanted to say helo and hope to meet the e30 gang in m'sia one day.. some b4 & after pics..
MyE30021.jpg
MyE30026.jpg
after
MyE30075.jpg
MyE30070.jpg
MyE30076.jpg
e30...ROCKXXxxxx!

Nice setup .. love that deep dish ....

Welcum ...

Errr .. rear spoiler missing ? :rolleyes:

heh.. rear spoiler i'm still decidin between the m'tech one.. or the small flat lip-type....

hi ersalle... well.. them hartge's were slightly bent to begin with so i'm gonna get new dishes to do up the whole set again... or i'll polish em REAL nice & hang em up the living room wall la..haha...

Nice! very rare to find E30s in spore???
Do you have to pay more COE to keep it on the road?

when i put on new tyres and was balancin the wheel.. the extent of the 'benko-ness' was rather bad... so probably they were in that state wen vic bot em.. cos we ALL know how well good ol vic takes care of the car..

.. where can i get em repaired?..
thanks in advance, ersalle

scin said:
Nice! very rare to find E30s in spore???
Do you have to pay more COE to keep it on the road?

sadly a rare breed man... probably only like...10?.. left on de roads...

my car's got slightly over 2 yrs left.. so i'll renew it for another 10 yrs.. & that'll probably cost me...like 13grand roughly?..

.. but a super investment considering this babe's a work of art la..
:rolleyes:

nice... no spoiler for a change!

u do have a penchant for rare stuff huh... hartge and Borbet rims... classic and timeless ;)

noice!!! wow....only 10 in singapore? thats more reason for you to keep the car. Going by the look of your E30 I bet no cars will dare mess with her. ;)

U can repair rims at JB Blitzer. There is a tyre shop with TOYO sign somewhere further down after BESTWORLD just before the Firestation on the opposite side if ur driving northwards along JB town. I cant remember the shop name, i did send my rims there for refurbish some time ago.PM me so that i can guide u if ur interested.

xtracooljustin said:
nice... no spoiler for a change!

u do have a penchant for rare stuff huh... hartge and Borbet rims... classic and timeless ;)

ya la... i'm an old-school homey... things new these days just change too fast for me...! haha..

ersalle said:
U can repair rims at JB Blitzer. There is a tyre shop with TOYO sign somewhere further down after BESTWORLD just before the Firestation on the opposite side if ur driving northwards along JB town. I cant remember the shop name, i did send my rims there for refurbish some time ago.PM me so that i can guide u if ur interested.

.. is there a Pub nearby too?.. we can whack a few jugs while waitin for the rims... LOL!...:cool:

Blitzer said:
.. is there a Pub nearby too?.. we can whack a few jugs while waitin for the rims... LOL!...:cool:

oh yes ... and dont forget me bro. it so call DNP.....:D

kenny:
nice number.
i had plans to buy JHE30 couple of years ago but failed

great job

nice.....esp rims but is the blackened rear triangular window legal?

Top Bottom