e30 Hartge from Bangkok, Thailand

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Well done bro:top: Nothing like an immaculate old skool:rock:

:love: :love: :love:

Cannot find Hartge engine. Now use M10 with modified camshaft, ecu, and header. Should be able to match with M20 325i, 170bhp. Original Hartge engine is mostly M30 from 5 and 6 series with 200+ bhp. Cannot find and would be too difficult to finish up the project. May be in the future.

On the process of resto another e30 coupe Hartge ride, but newer 1989 with ece bumper. Will post photos shortly.

Wohoo..hartge rules!!! Great one u done! The ol'skool legend come back!! Nice car u have bro....Congrats e30liberato!!

Nice body stripe :love: Wow! this car can match an E90 325i in terms of performance? AMAZING!! for such a small fraction of price..

The dash still no sign of cracks, must be well taken cared of!

initialM;284173 said:
Well done bro:top: Nothing like an immaculate old skool:rock:

:love: :love: :love:

......an over engineered car like the legendary E30 is not an old skool.....:top:

gOdspEed;287261 said:
......an over engineered car like the legendary E30 is not an old skool.....:top:

What I meant by old skool is the year of manufacturing lar. No doubt its engineering advance for the time. Thats why still admired by many. One fine example is pussy car. can make u wet wor:rock:

initialM;287275 said:
What I meant by old skool is the year of manufacturing lar. No doubt its engineering advance for the time. Thats why still admired by many. One fine example is pussy car. can make u wet wor:rock:

just pulling your legs laa maccha......btw... when pussy saw my engine bay...he was not only wet.. but nearly fainted due to excitement.... hahahahahaah..

p/s:...pussy....dun worry.. i've finally washed the engine... heheheheh

Top Bottom