E30 firewall rust

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

xcoolpc

Club Guest
My E30 which purchased 4 years ago, having water leaking and exhaust smell during early of this year. I decided to send to repair and paint it at the same time. The paint shop charged me Rm4100 and took 4 months to complete (delay, does not dismantle anything). Now, I am still suffering water leaking and exhaust smell. I tried to trace myself on the leaking and found firewall is rusted, exhaust smell was coming from trunk. Can anyone here recommend a trustworthy and cheap workshop to repair or replace the firewall? I dont want to sell my dream machine die just because of this. But I got tight budget now. Sorry for my bad english

hi xcoolpc. Try going to this workshop but it is at cheras . Im maintaining my car there but i have seen they themselves do the bodywork and it is not bad bro. I saw them repairing the firewall and all at a E30. Here is his number Ivan:0179853537.

Well this is something I find hard to find in this forum, the list for repair shops such as for Paintworks, bodyworks, engineworks, upholstry, Its like a needle in the haystack, your lucky u will find one linked to the forum message. maybe those who have done restoration can share these outlets so dat newbies like us can find dat place. I know one this company "Blue Green" who does restoration works, but they only handle the engine parts, I guess the rest is subcon. When it goes subcon "eats a little more deeper into your pockets" The ratings for this outlet has mixed feeling.
Frankly speaking I am also looking to do some body works, getting a workshop "to cut, weld and paste" is no problem , but finding one who knows about AntiRust detailing is critical, cause we dont want to strip the car again,

Thanks Sharizat for sharing

look for me at MMZ on friday nights. i'll share my experiences with the various shops i went to.

Top Bottom