e30 convoy to a wedding

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

pussy

Club Guest
one of my friends who drives a e30 related to me that he need help for his relative who happens to be getting married on 4 june.he specificly mentioned e30's convey from his house to the bride's house then to the church at jalan gasing. after service, the reception will be held at PJ Hilton at 8pm for us. a table for 10 pax will be reserved for us onlyso why wait, e30 kaki's who wants to show your beautiful cars put your names down.Venue : meet at the carpark at PJ state HSBC Date : 4 June 2005Time : 3 pm.agenda: 1. meet up at 3pm, until all gets there, we will leave by 3.30pm to the Bride or groom's house2. From there we will proceed to the church service at jalan gasing. Service will be at 4pm.3. After service, we will proceed to PJ hilton at 8pm for the reception.4. we are trying to obtain the cars to be parked in front of the lobby or next to Uncle's Chilies.. max of 10 cars.5. next, dine till you want to go back. it's a sit down dinner, chinese cusine.* note, from 5pm till 8pm, i m asking for any suggestions to kill time..Max 10 e30's.1. Pussy- alone2. Stanley - alone3.4.5.6.7.8.9.10.suggestions:1.

interesting but my e30 not up to standards like urs wor pussy! :(
r we like invited guests?if invited of course bring present or ang pow lah!
but i dont think he will like it if i come with my e30! :cry:

Originally posted by tyke@May 28 2005, 10:31 PM
interesting but my e30 not up to standards like urs wor pussy! :(
r we like invited guests?if invited of course bring present or ang pow lah!
but i dont think he will like it if i come with my e30! :cry:
borrow axle's car! :ph34r:

aiya, any type of e30 can... no need ang pow.. free food and drinks.

I am surprise so little e30 signed up. We get more e30 in the TT.

Guys please signed up if you drive an e30... :eek:k:

sorry Pussy...that day oso my special day. :) Me going for some Touge Battle up hill somewhere la.. :yahoo:

Venue : meet at the carpark at PJ state HSBC

Date : 4 June 2005

Time : 3 pm.

agenda:
1. meet up at 3pm, until all gets there, we will leave by 3.30pm to the Bride or groom's house
2. From there we will proceed to the church service at jalan gasing. Service will be at 4pm.
3. After service, we will proceed to PJ hilton at 8pm for the reception.
4. we are trying to obtain the cars to be parked in front of the lobby or next to Uncle's Chilies.. max of 10 cars.
5. next, dine till you want to go back. it's a sit down dinner, chinese cusine.

* note, from 5pm till 8pm, i m asking for any suggestions to kill time..

Max 10 e30's.

1. Pussy- alone
2. Stanley - alone
3. elwine 30

suggestions:

tell him ....why not organise a few more types of model!....why only e30...discrimination!!....i bring along my 735i and the monster la!

1. Pussy- alone
2. Stanley - alone
3. elwine 30
4. kekejaman - i'm alone,not lonely.
5. TJ - alone at the moment

there maybe some other models joining in, but lets get it clarified by the organiser.......

common guys, when its time to help out do give a hand, cause when it's your time to ask for help, you'll know the feeling.....

anyways its an old pal of mine, so those of you new and up-cumming E30 that want some tech know how time to meet me and some oldtimers for some advise.......

1. Pussy- alone
2. Stanley - alone
3. elwine 30
6. bmwky - alone

okie count me in, glad to support the club in any ways.... ;)

lastest in...........

there will be some E34 monsters in the convoy too......so all you E34 , come all,

side news, we don't have to be inside the church for the wedding, just picking up the newly weds, while wiaitng for the ceremony to end, we can converge else-where........another racun session.....and i'll be there.......

1. Pussy- alone
2. Stanley - alone
3. elwine 30
6. bmwky - alone
7.NELSONE30

PUSSY COME LARR SCARED ARRR............

Top Bottom