e30 bodykit

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

fadhil318

Club Guest
help.. i need some assistance in sourcing some bodykit for my 318i to make it more handsome..... :D if you can tell me where to get and the price range too..

Originally posted by fadhil318@May 16 2006, 02:27 AM
help.. i need some assistance in sourcing some bodykit for my 318i to make it more handsome..... :D if you can tell me where to get and the price range too..
Theva under the tree... ss19 subang Jaya....

Try to search in the forum, it has been discussed so many time already, good luck :yahoo:

thanx alot guys, btw mnk... can you give me some landmark on how to get there ....subang jaya not very familiar,..... thanx

fuyoo..... all ganaz looking machine bro..... tak sanggup. anyway im looking for front lip, rear and side spoiler and probably change to angel eyes (hid)
and lastly some bling2 rims. anybody know roughly how much this sort of convertion will cost?

Originally posted by fadhil318@May 17 2006, 03:47 AM
fuyoo..... all ganaz looking machine bro..... tak sanggup. anyway im looking for front lip, rear and side spoiler and probably change to angel eyes (hid)
and lastly some bling2 rims. anybody know roughly how much this sort of convertion will cost?
ayoo.,all at once ka? pelan pelan kayuh la bro.,

Originally posted by fadhil318@May 16 2006, 03:27 PM
please look at the pinned topic there are pictures of bodykits there

so many people now take gaji frm theva ar?

anyway dude, theva will be ur best bet if u wan replica fiber work as his fiber work is good. i believe he has mtec 2, mtec 1 and hartge sideskirt...mayb more...

check out wat type suits ur car and pay him a visit...

....come to think of it, I still owe him some money..................

dudes just wanna ask a silly question, the fibre kit ..how strong is it? i mean does it peel or crack easily under hot sun ?

Originally posted by fadhil318@May 18 2006, 02:57 PM
dudes just wanna ask a silly question, the fibre kit ..how strong is it? i mean does it peel or crack easily under hot sun ?
Fibre kit - used that for many2 years... No real problem. Yes, will crack over time (sikit-sikit) under extreme hot wheather of our country..., but should be OK.

BTW Need HELP! My front Spoiler (E30) is now gone - been searching for replacement for the last > 6 months. One 'not-so-smart' workshop owner sudah buang saya punya front spoiler under the impression that he could get replacement. Hv not driven my trusted E30 ever since!!!

Anybody out there....Help me out plzzz..

OgHaE, go to Theva laa.. under the tree..
Went there today and meet tyke, vince and the other guy.. forgoten his nickname.... sorry... sudah tua rr..

A lot of choices u have there..
Mafia.. this one really no gaji one laa.. just helping people who asking 4 help.. help... 6 month ooo... its a long period.. :D

i went to theva oledy, nice guy, he offered me an acs kit with mtek double spoiler , splitter and brows for 1.5k . is that price reasonable?

i've got an E30 MTEC rear spoiler if u need, in red. do let me know if u want it. will be in kl next weeknd (2 June06).

cheers

michael

Originally posted by gwumpkus@May 28 2006, 09:13 PM
i've got an E30 MTEC rear spoiler if u need, in red. do let me know if u want it. will be in kl next weeknd (2 June06).

cheers

michael
Gwumpkus, you have PM.

Cheers.

Top Bottom