e30 bmw

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

jeevent

Club Guest
hi every 1...i'm looking for e30 4 door m-tech 2 body kit....pls buzz me at 0162101212

Lucky if U get one...coz I'd been looking for one for centuries...be prepared to cash out at least 4K for the Full Kits...BTW i have the rear bumper if u want...original Mtech 2 with all the shocks...cheers

Cheaper option is Theva bawah pokok. PU/ Fiber kit. Not the best but fits my budget.

bimmer9;577314 said:
Cheaper option is Theva bawah pokok. PU/ Fiber kit. Not the best but fits my budget.

how about quality?i know original is the best but if PU/fiber quality if up to par might consider it..

Depends on how much u want to spend actually.
Ori kit around 3k-4k
PU around 1k

Of course the ori kit is better, perfect fit, nice edges, no uneveness etc etc.
At a glance the PU kit is ok, many cars using it. But if u look closer u'll definately find flaws.

A good way to reduce 'flaws' is if u have a good painter who preps it up well before painting.

But of course it will never be as good as the original. Depends how fussy u are.
If u can afford ori go for it.

bimmer9;577352 said:
Depends on how much u want to spend actually.
Ori kit around 3k-4k
PU around 1k

Of course the ori kit is better, perfect fit, nice edges, no uneveness etc etc.
At a glance the PU kit is ok, many cars using it. But if u look closer u'll definately find flaws.

A good way to reduce 'flaws' is if u have a good painter who preps it up well before painting.

But of course it will never be as good as the original. Depends how fussy u are.
If u can afford ori go for it.

pu & fiber is far different pu is plastic but fiber is mix of a few kind of material which is not lasting.e30 in the market don't have pu bodykit only got fiber.so don't waste time & money go for ori.

E30DC;577309 said:
Lucky if U get one...coz I'd been looking for one for centuries...be prepared to cash out at least 4K for the Full Kits...BTW i have the rear bumper if u want...original Mtech 2 with all the shocks...cheers

Not to say that hard lah, just mange to get all the bodykits at RM1.5k from here + Rm600 for all new original clips for a friend. Waiting for him to install next week. :smokin:

Top Bottom