E30 Aftermarket Accessories

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

325is

Club Guest
I'll be visiting Malaysia for 2 weeks.. can anybody tell me where to get stuff for my E30 like clear light lenses, Alpina stuff?? New or Second hand doesn't matter...

where are you from 325iS? Care to introduce yourself first? in the newbie page please....... B)

Originally posted by 325is@Jan 10 2006, 06:35 PM
I'll be visiting Malaysia for 2 weeks.. can anybody tell me where to get stuff for my E30 like clear light lenses, Alpina stuff?? New or Second hand doesn't matter...
Marcus of Cleveland, Brisbane? If so, hope u got my PM before departure...Calvin's a member here too..

since the forum rules does not allow me to advertise...even on behalf of someone who I hardly know.....:)

do a MEMBER's check/search on CALVIN TAN - he runs a shop here in KL. PM him for details. He will be of good help....although not the Alpina's which is rare as hell too!

Andrew, have fun and yeah Marcus ( of Brissie ) contacted prior to his shopping spree here as well.

Have fun and yes, Calvin - you owe me a few TTs. ( local milk tea )

Jeng Jeng Jeng!!

I am going to calvin tan's Eurocar Motorsport this Saturday morning. Who else is going? We buy more maybe later got discount. Keke Gonna give the shop a call this afternoon. :yes!:

Alamak! They only have 2 items out of 7 items that I enquired. The 2 items some more are relatively easy to buy ler. Sigh. Theva,here I come! keke

Incidentally,I have his number but where is Theva located? Thanks! :lol:

Top Bottom