e30 325i auto 1990 thinking of letting go...

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

lumo62

Club Guest
Selamat Hari Raya Guys,This is my 4 years old effort and contemplating of letting it go...by the way this is not the latest rims..I have changed to a 3-piece orignal deep dish Zender set. (will post the pics of the latest rims soon)How much you think this worth? I bought RM18K 4 years back and spent around RM20K for the engine (orginal 6-pot e30 325i auto with JPJ cert), sunroof, new paint, rims, new a/c, sound system etcFor pics...please go to page 2# cheers

more latest pics

Hi all- just got some latest pics taken by my handphone so the quality not that good:( here you go :top:the new rims...

Will post the engine pic soon!:)

go to page 2-3# cheers

lumo62;562789 said:
Dear Friends,

Why cant I post more pics?!:(

coz you have already exceeded the max storage space allocated for each account. If you want to post more pixs, you need to delete/empty your storage.

lumo62;562789 said:
Dear Friends,

Why cant I post more pics?!:(

another way is to upload photos onto photo hosting sites like photobucket. And then link the photos to here using the

looks like a good E30 to buy... Shud be imported model, since all local '90 E30 are 318i...

Bro...Why Sell? Keep...E30s are like no other...although I can see many bimmers in the pic...I think you agree with me that E30 is different from any one of them...

Keep your E30!

if this was a manual, I would not think twice. Anyone know how much it cost to convert an auto E30 to manual?

Nice car.

Realred78: My 318i conversion to manual cost about 3k all in, parts + labor.
I guess for a 325, it might be slightly more since the Getrag260 box is more expensive, not to forget the longshaft too.

What an idiot I am as I accidentally deleted all the pics! nevermind...gonna upload them again!!!

Top Bottom