E30 320iSE- New Shots*

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Originally posted by naharnms@Apr 29 2006, 12:32 PM
congratulations for being voted (unofficial of course..) as one of the best looking e30s around, if not the best.. yes, ur bimmer is infact immaculate, like just come out from the show room.. care to share how you maintain it ?

Very nice car indeed... so, where do u tt, need to see ur car man!
Actually, photos hide a lot of the flaws, but thanks anyway!
I am lucky enough to have a company car to drive, so I only use it on the weekends now (for the last year)
So,it's easy enough to keep clean

TT is usually at PJ state

Originally posted by E28driver@May 1 2006, 08:53 PM
Scin

You were spotted on the KL-Seremban highway this afternoon speeding back to KL..... :D

You overtook me in my E28 just before the Sg Besi toll.

Your E30 is looking good, keep it up!
Thanks,
Yup, I noticed your car too
Was I speeding?

Thanks Daniel and Brian

"Hi Scin, perhaps you should charge forumers RM50 per shot (or 2 shots...hehehe) if we want to nice pics of our ride."

How to cari makan like dat?? Camera oso costs 25k hehehehe!

Some recent shots...

G9GV3334.jpg

G9GV3344.jpg

G9GV3368.jpg

G9GV3421.jpg

G9GV3445.jpg

G9GV3466.jpg

G9GV3506.jpg

G9GV3495.jpg

Taken during the Labour day hols

wow scin...must say,those new shots are horrifyingly gorgeous!!!how in god's name did you take the shots of the car in motion??? :blink: :blink:

simply awesome!!!

ur d man!.....its like some magazine ads man....

can help take my car shots ar?....me very very far frm photography!..

ur car looks amazing...

Great pictures for a
Great brand..
Great model..
Great car.......and.. it's ..... E30

With a

Great photographer
Great Camera..
Great shots...

And It is a

Great Combination..

Thanks dudes

"wow scin...must say,those new shots are horrifyingly gorgeous!!!how in god's name did you take the shots of the car in motion???"

Believe it or not, one hand on the wheel, the other hand holding the camera and sticking it out the window or sunroof! hehehehe

"what lense are u using? for this one are u still using kodakpro cam?"

Yes, Kodak 80-200mm ED2.8 and 24mm 2.8

hurm nice ed2.8 with that outcome must say 80% came from the photographer's skills, i tried the same lense b4 but the outcome very poor... :D

Originally posted by supafly@May 10 2006, 11:21 PM
hurm nice ed2.8 with that outcome must say 80% came from the photographer's skills, i tried the same lense b4 but the outcome very poor... :D
You're too kind supafly...
Yes, the 80-200 ED2.8 IS a very sweet lens, but it's showing it's age now. Very slow to focus compared to the modern lenses.
For the road scenes, I actually wanted to use an 18mm, but it wasn't available at the time.

When my car grows up it wants to be like your..........fantastic pics, no.5 is my new wallpaper.

Yes, Kodak14n is Nikon mount. Can't really throw lenses coz not mine. Company one la

And thanks MRsamdol. We aim to please

Originally posted by zaskar@May 11 2006, 04:36 PM
When my car grows up it wants to be like your..........fantastic pics, no.5 is my new wallpaper.
You need a larger file? 1024x 768?
PM me la...but must put scin©2006 at the bottom. hehehehe!

Top Bottom