E12 M535i or E28 M5

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

klh8

Club Guest
Hi all,Am a new member looking for either the E12 M535i or E28 M5.Would prefer the E12 as I had one previously and currently driving an E28 528i.Condition not important as long as it's an original.

Figured it will be difficult but I'm not without hope. Heard that there were at least 2 M535is in the country. Not sure whether E12 or E28.

Anyone?

i thought there was one at affan's place that is an e12. but dont think the owner is interested in selling..

Huh.....interesting!!! :D

There r only 2 E28 M5s running once in a blue moon in Malaysia.

1 is definately not 4 sale,forget bout offering any price 2 dis owner...

Da other 1 is owned by a very old chap where I know a good buddy of mine is most definately taking it over when his time is up.....

& I've yet 2 see/hear a running E12 M535i in Malaysia.The last 1
I saw was 4 yrs ago where it was on its way 2 ASM steel factory!!!

U could buy a normal E12 and drop in da M30B35 in it,but
da challenge will b getting da original front lip,boot spoiler,
LSD,dog-leg gerabox,recaro seats.....Good Luck! U will need plenty of
them!

B)

Thanks for all the info guys.

But who's Affan and where's his place? I'd like to at least see the car and maybe even meet the owner. Maybe can 'pujuk'!

Hi wolverine, I did think about converting a lesser E12 but at the end of the day, I'll just be kidding myself as I'm one of those originality freaks.

Mechanical parts are not as difficult to come by as you might imagine as I have fairly good sources in Germany. The front Recaros, however, might be a different story (RHD vs. LHD)!

I assume you're the owner of the other E28 M5?

I saw a grey E12 with a 535i badge and also a roofrack........didn't managed to see the number plate, it was travelling from the national museum towards the Istana.......

Top Bottom