Dvd movie playback on idrive

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

bash

Club Guest
Not sure if this have been discussed before but have gone back 2008 as well a search with no result. Badically, can we do anything to alliow dvd movie playback on the screen? It will be great to quiet down the brats at the back.

Which car bro? I have an E60 530. Just add in a DVD changer at the back, connect to your AUX-IN and your good to go! This provided you have the 8.8" screen already

alxy;657838 said:
Which car bro? I have an E60 530. Just add in a DVD changer at the back, connect to your AUX-IN and your good to go! This provided you have the 8.8" screen already

The car is 323 2010 with 8.8 screen. Dvd changer at the back means inserting dvds only when stationary, no?

bash;657964 said:
The car is 323 2010 with 8.8 screen. Dvd changer at the back means inserting dvds only when stationary, no?

Yup, but then I have an 8-DVD changer, so shouldn't be a problem to fit all those DVDs that you want to see. If you want to change at the front, there are 3rd party options, i.e. touch screen double dins that allow u to have GPS, DVD, etc... Saw a few at Brothers, meant for BMWs... E90 included

Google for.dvdinmotion. assuming that your cic can play dvd disc.
Then you can buy the software to enable the dvd function while car is moving. I've done it on my e60.and it works. Don't need to buy additional dvd player. Use the original player to watch movie.

I read the site. Costly but Looks good n will give it a try. I was thinking earlier to get it dobe in sg. Btw, how long have u used it? Is tv instahlled too (the website says it includes tv viewing)?

noobie;658328 said:
Google for.dvdinmotion. assuming that your cic can play dvd disc.
Then you can buy the software to enable the dvd function while car is moving. I've done it on my e60.and it works. Don't need to buy additional dvd player. Use the original player to watch movie.

Would you know if it also allows the internet screen to be on during motion?

CCC ( pre-facelift ) = have to add interface multimedia & CIC ( face-lift ) = just add some software ... is this correct ?

Top Bottom