duk duk Sound..

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

soorian

Club Guest
Sifus,When ever hit the bumpy road, i can hear duk duk sound from rear left Passenger wheel.What can be wrong :( ,E46 2001 Aug

Quite common for suspension shock mounts on the E46 to go. I got mine replaced at AB for rear suspension a few years ago. Rm180 per peice if I remember rite. No more sound after that.. so much nicer to drive.

Try to check or change the Suspension mounts, stablelizer boost and arm boost.

i agree with e46f..check out the rsm...seems to be quite a common failure among the 3sili generation..

Originally posted by soorian@Jun 1 2005, 04:48 PM
Does't seems to be any metal sound ? Can it be Suspension ?
Agree wif e46F...most likely ur rear absorber mounting.

Soorian, check wif bm8118.He just changed both the rear mountings
4 RM100 including labour.Not sure where's ur location though.

Regards B)

Thanks Guys. Good information. I am staying in PJ. I will get it Checked.

:yes!:

Originally posted by wolverine@Jun 2 2005, 12:03 AM
Soorian, check wif bm8118.He just changed both the rear mountings
4 RM100 including labour.Not sure where's ur location though.
You kidding me? RM100 for both mountings? Including labour??? :eek:

Where is this place lah weiii??? :D

yeah man, whre is this place?i want to go also and i want to change the wheel bearing and all the absorber mounting

I suppose its rear absorber mounting. Got it changed for rear both peice at RM 100 at maniam's place in Glenmarie. If ur coming from AB, drive down hill there will be 2 roads, 1 going straight and the other on your left hand side. Take the left turn, turn left again into the light industrial area. His shop is the 5th or the 6th shop facing the main road. NAme of the shop: BM Motor Service. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by bm8118@Jun 2 2005, 11:28 AM
I suppose its rear absorber mounting. Got it changed for rear both peice at RM 100 at maniam's place in Glenmarie. If ur coming from AB, drive down hill there will be 2 roads, 1 going straight and the other on your left hand side. Take the left turn, turn left again into the light industrial area. His shop is the 5th or the 6th shop facing the main road. NAme of the shop: BM Motor Service. :rolleyes:
It's behind the Shell Station...

Top Bottom