DPE rims - are they good?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Spaceman

Club Guest
I wonder if anyone would consider getting these rims? Just saw an ad. from the MotorTrader selling at 16K:eek: :eek: ....they say ultralight..... What so good? Anyone got a set already? Issit easy to sell off later on if wanna change to other rims..? thanks

DP Engineering is well sought after with brand like HRE and are known for it polished deep dish rims... the bling-bling factors. :p

You may consider selling to me in the future if you decided to get a set for your ride now... I like it but not the price..... hahahhaaa :D

DPE wheel are the bomb...much $$$$ Not all are bling-bling chrome, they make wheels in a lot of finishes. Still cheaper then HREs.

They are often made to order, takes weeks until delivery. Sometimes the wait for the wheels is longer than the wait for the car from Germany. Where possible, you can bring your car in for fitting. They are secretive about their offsets...

the founders of DPE are asian guys...really cool people, was friends with them while we were in Uni, they make their rims custom to order, so might take a while for shipment to arrive from US. You can check out their designs and finishes here...

www.dpengineering.cc

Motorsport Division is the authorized distributor for Malaysia.

Top Bottom