Discount Letter for E90

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

kl_mafia

Club Guest
Dear All,I was made to understand some of the existing BMW Malaysia customers (since 2004 - but im not sure) have received a discount letter for them to upgrade/purchase another BMW. I have heard that some people were given a letter of RM10k discount, and some others received a letter of RM16k discount. Is this correct? I'm still waiting for my letter...

Letter states RM10-16K discount depending on model. I think all existing BMW owners got the same letter.

It is a rebate that is given according to which car (2009 new or demonstrator only) you buy. RM10k for a 3-series, RM16k for a 5-series.

THanks Sifu.
do u happen to know how much is disount given to e90 325 sports?

bmw malaysia said my letter will be with me by next wed.

tq

Letter says RM10-16K discount depending upon model.

Looks like standard letter for all Customer who have bought new cars from the dealer.

Trying to push out excess units before model year change.

Dont worry, no letter also get get discount.

Or if not enough previous buyers of new cars take up, offer will be opened to all.

I got higher discount for my zero mileage prereg.

oooo so this is z plan ya..... wait a minute... company not giving enough discount??? :p

I bought new E36 and E46 from AB previously but looks like they dont recognise me as an old customer. :(

3er;465137 said:
I bought new E36 and E46 from AB previously but looks like they dont recognise me as an old customer. :(

No worries mate. I'll gladly give you my letter so you can jump on the E9x bandwagon. Its just about time for an upgrade hehe.

affan66;465135 said:
oooo so this is z plan ya..... wait a minute... company not giving enough discount??? :p

What company?????

What discount????

3er;465137 said:

I bought E36, E39, E90, still they dont recognize me as a Customer for many years. So what's new?

Some dealers are offering up to 8% discount on new BMWs. You can get a 325i sports for about RM278k and 323i for about RM250k, just shop around for the best deal. That discount paper is rubbish.

yeah, u're right. its close to rubbish. I was out shopping 320 for my fren at IA a few days back. The salesman was asking me to give the letter of discount to my fren. I simply said that i wont give it.... after a few minutes, he said, he can still give the RM10k discount if we really want the car.:rolleyes:

ss

affan66;465135 said:

eh no lar bro...im just sniffing around only......

what company gives what discount? :listen:

heeee :stupid:

astroboy;465514 said:
8% for 320 can ka? Damn! I over paid mine! *&^%$#@!!

Got my E90 facelift with 8.25% company discount from BMW Malaysia.... :wink:
wonder if it is still available now .....??

Saving for the new 5 series :top:

David Yong;465261 said:
Actually can anytime get 8% discount. Nothing new.

Direct 8% or 6% first and the balance of 2% to be deducted from the final deposit to the dealer? Dealers claimed the current promo is the best and better than if you confirm now and take delivery of your car in Jan 2010 as the discount is lesser.....??!

Top Bottom