Complaint Letter on UnProfessional Conduct of Executive Director, Pendragon Auto

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
DJH;695645 said:
dun tekan especially in the mall car park, or in petrol station. These places floor slippery and have oil stain.

the worst is the premiere parking at empire at subang ( underground parking ) the last time i park there when i apply brake the car still slide another 1 ~ 2 inch so when park the car can slide one.

dark1234;695894 said:
the worst is the premiere parking at empire at subang ( underground parking ) the last time i park there when i apply brake the car still slide another 1 ~ 2 inch so when park the car can slide one.

Sliding is nothing over there, beware of explosion! he he

LOL. good one.
I was at La bodega a day before the incident. *shivering* thinking about it

I heard a couple closely escaped death as they were in the enclosure paying the parking ticket when the explosion happened. the power of the explosion sent their car up and hit the ceiling..

does anyone know someone in Ingress Auto? want to ask if i can put in the power kit with a discount before they fix my car completely? :4: surely will be very happy if anyone can help me:4:

Hahaha... Bro muhaimin, as they say, in every disaster, there is an opportunity! Good luck on the power kit, but go easy on the throttle bro! Hahaha

muhaiminrahim;696714 said:
does anyone know someone in Ingress Auto? want to ask if i can put in the power kit with a discount before they fix my car completely? :4: surely will be very happy if anyone can help me:4:

I am not sure about Ingress. I heard only Quill is bringing in the power kit. Maybe other dealers are doing so but at the moment, only cars bought from Quill will get the discount and others will pay about RM500 extra cost.

EL118;696168 said:
I heard a couple closely escaped death as they were in the enclosure paying the parking ticket when the explosion happened. the power of the explosion sent their car up and hit the ceiling..

Actually dunno what the couple did there till wee hours and next day is working day. But their cars are actually parked outside (heavily damaged). When they walked to the auto pay machine that's when the explosion happened. Those cars that hit the ceiling (if any) are not theirs.

:listen: min, try pm docrayboy, maybe he can assist ... :) :top:

gulp.. will get ma 325 ready to eat smoke!!!

dzuljazz2001;696752 said:
:listen: min, try pm docrayboy, maybe he can assist ... :) :top:

already pm him, bro dzuljazz.. inbox full laa.. too many girls pm him i guess :4: :4: haha..

choq;696805 said:
gulp.. will get ma 325 ready to eat smoke!!!

haiya, now also i eat smoke from your 325 bro.. even with the power kit, i wont be able to smoke yours as i cant match your driving skill maaa.. ex mb drive must be very sleek and smooth maa :4: :4:

DJH;696726 said:
Actually dunno what the couple did there till wee hours and next day is working day. But their cars are actually parked outside (heavily damaged). When they walked to the auto pay machine that's when the explosion happened. Those cars that hit the ceiling (if any) are not theirs.

nothing wrong being with ur gf at the car park rite? or is it wrong?! :4: haha..

Exactly la nothing wrong. Was wondering, it is normal working day, all the restaurants already closed much earlier. During interview with the guy, the gal was hiding all her might. Why la? Something to hide.

DJH;696884 said:
Exactly la nothing wrong. Was wondering, it is normal working day, all the restaurants already closed much earlier. During interview with the guy, the gal was hiding all her might. Why la? Something to hide.

hi bro, u seemed to know quite details. u from the insurance adjustors who interviewed them? ha ha

Top Bottom