Difference between a E30 3201 and 325i Coupe?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

koolio

Club Guest
Hi,does anyone have a list of comparison between a E30 320i and a E30 325i 2door? please advise. thanks.

Zoggee,

thanks for pointing me to bmwe30 website. clicked on Engine, but didn't find any info. clicked on Specifications, saw that there are two different engines - Motronic and L-Jetronic. but what's their differences? pls enlighten.

thanks.

koolio,

Welcome. To help us help u, perhaps u should ask specific questions that you would like answered.

Your question is TOO general. If we were to list down ALL the differences, it would take up too much space. Do you have a specific question? It would help the e30 'sifu's here provide u with a more concise and accurate answer

325i / 320i

2.5l engine / 2.0l engine (DOH!)
motronic engine management / L-Jetronic for earlier models, motronic for later models
more powerfull / less powerfull
may have abs in later models / never seen one with abs
comes standard with anti-roll bar front and rear / only comes standard with front anti-roll bar
getrag 265 gearbox / getrag 245 gearbox (i might be wrong here...cant really remember)

other than that it's the same (???)

DingChavez said:
325i / 320i

2.5l engine / 2.0l engine (DOH!)
motronic engine management / L-Jetronic for earlier models, motronic for later models
more powerfull / less powerfull
may have abs in later models / never seen one with abs
comes standard with anti-roll bar front and rear / only comes standard with front anti-roll bar
getrag 265 gearbox / getrag 245 gearbox (i might be wrong here...cant really remember)

other than that it's the same (???)

haha..you are wrong on the info on gearbox.

Kevster30,

thanks for the pointers. didn't have specific questions... wanted to find out their distinct differences besides the obvious. wasn't sure also between L-Jetronic and Motronic.

DingChavez and Pussy, thanks for your input.

yakah??? ADOI!.... this giaboks thingy have to refer to zoggee lerrr... me sup gerbox i know la..

Don't have to be rocket scientist...enough to understand that 320i is 2 liter engine whereas 325i is 2.5 liter engine....................apa nak pening2 kepala!

koolio said:
Hi,

does anyone have a list of comparison between a E30 320i and a E30 325i 2door?

please advise. thanks.

today you are lucky....i am in a talkative mood....if you want to know the differences....why dont you come and have teh tarik with me and i ll try to answer all your questions....

how?

Hmm...i think 320i only have front anti-roll bar & 325i have completed set front/rear anti-roll bar,selain tu 320i only drum break lor,so sad....must convert to 325i disc break set baru mantap!!!

Top Bottom