Dension Gateway 500+BTA1000

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

bmw_wmn58

Club Guest
I've installed this awesome gadget...it now gives me extra fuctions that i could of never imagined to be on our cars...a2dp audio via bluetooth, ipod audio (cdc still retained)- next coming project, ipod video..., extra bluetooth phone conectivity for 2nd phone...and an extra Aux input...this gadget is superb!

bmw_wmn58;305253 said:
I've installed this awesome gadget...just to share with you guys, have a look for yourself... http://forums.e60.net/index.php?showtopic=52253&hl=

it now gives me extra fuctions that i could of never imagined to be on our cars...
a2dp audio via bluetooth, ipod audio (cdc still retained)- next coming project, ipod video..., extra bluetooth phone conectivity for 2nd phone...and an extra Aux input...this gadget is superb!

Bro u have to update your software? I was told that mine no aux, so have to update software first. Do you know how much it will cost no one seems to be able to give me answer.

Bro, tiket tak mau collect ah?

bozo;305630 said:
Bro u have to update your software? I was told that mine no aux, so have to update software first. Do you know how much it will cost no one seems to be able to give me answer.

Bro, tiket tak mau collect ah?

PM'd you already...

bindablitz;315994 said:
Where can we get the dension in Malaysia? The nearest distributor is in NZ. Please advice.

Sorry to say bro, that if you're on a jap spec CCC (the MD slot+CD), you can forget about this mod coz it won't work...it's not compatible with your cars CCC (the Head Unit)...you have to have an mp3 capable CCC which is not possible on your car...Just to confirm whether it's mp3 capable, try playing an mp3 cd (which usually has at least 100-150 songs on it) if it plays with the text showing on the screen, then at least you'll have hope. but, i doubt it!

sigh... ok let me upgrade the progman for the jap spec ccc to 27.xx and see whether mp3 works... else i just stick to aux upgrade and be done with it. i keep you posted as i am upgrading the progman soon. Thanks for the advice.

bindablitz;316128 said:
sigh... ok let me upgrade the progman for the jap spec ccc to 27.xx and see whether mp3 works... else i just stick to aux upgrade and be done with it. i keep you posted as i am upgrading the progman soon. Thanks for the advice.

I've tried that...and unfortunately, it won't work. There's no such retrofit for Jap CCC's (enabling MP3 capability). But, lets just hope it'll work. When updating progman via SSS, you can still retrofit Aux audio input with Jap CCC's..btw, fyi the latest progman version now is v29.x...you should get that instead... i've had v27.x for more than 6 months ago...why go with an older version when you can get the latest. you're still gonna be paying for it!

Walaweh....v29 oredi...just got mine at 27. Like this have to go see the sifu for an update. bmw_wmn58, hope to get mine done soon. Why so quiet....no mood or no more modds??? I hear 'cluster....cluster.....cluster' :top:......hehehehe. Frankly speaking going :stupid: over this particular thing.

irsnudd;317415 said:
Walaweh....v29 oredi...just got mine at 27. Like this have to go see the sifu for an update. bmw_wmn58, hope to get mine done soon. Why so quiet....no mood or no more modds??? I hear 'cluster....cluster.....cluster' :top:......hehehehe. Frankly speaking going :stupid: over this particular thing.

Next to come, M5 cluster + M5 HUD:top:...he,he,he...

It's not :stupid:, but it's in the blood... You can't resist the attraction of modding!

Top Bottom