..decision has been made..

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Ecc0

Associate Member
..after some time spent hunting down Z8 and facing quite bizarre situations, quite a few talks with some folks overseas who knows way more than me about all this car thingy, and considering amount of money necessary to throw in and given result out of it, I have decided to stick with my E85, and supercharge its rock solid M54 with ESS supercharger. I was quite surprised that most of my folks from Germany actually suggested me to supercharge my vehicle, and based on their experiences with same model, it appears to be really serious update for doubleseater..i was also suggested to upgrade suspension if im about to increase power up to 305 HP with 360NM of torque, but honestly im not sure what would be proper gear for that, ill check it out that..in summary, I have decided to do next within some reasonable time frame:-Supercharge my M54-Suspension upgrade (need more research/price tag)-Rims/Tires (M6 replica rims most probably, with pirelli tires)-Chrome rollover hoops cover..now, my biggest 'worry' is supercharger here..there are few options available to order it, but what im not sure about is, warranty .. I mean, am I loosing warranty if some sort of 'non licensed' shop install supercharger?? Or, if I order from some 3rd party (eg. someone brought it for me from Singapore or outside of malaysia), is it under warranty, as im 2nd person in row, or how?? Also, Im concerned to end up with with non properly installed system what will eventually damage engine or transmission, I will be needed some research where i can really do this properly, and last, what sort of maintenance I need to have for supercharger anyway, and where i can have some sort of check ups/maintenance here for such thing, to make sure that everything is up and running as it suppose to ??Suspension system..i really dont know much about whole thing, so this require some proper research and seek for proper shops here in order to get it right. Also, I have no clue about expected price tag.Rims, tires and roll bar hoops cover should be easy and straight forward..So, for all upgrades mentioned, im looking just and only for genuine upgrade components, except rims..So, thats some sort of plan Im going to make, and of course i will be really needed much information as I can get, so if any of you could provide useful info for things i have mentioned, Ill appreciate that. Im not saying that Im going to do all stuff imidiatelly, but im certain that by the end og this year, eventually begining of next one, I want to have supercharger in place, for other things should be easier i guess..

Way to go Ecco. Wish u all the best on your journey. Do keep updating this thread often with your updates/stages of upgrades.

Singapore has quite a few set of m54 ESS for sale as far as i know, otherwise if u looking for new one, u can contact Bernard.

Top Bottom