Coolant Level indicator

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

cwteoh

Hi, anyone experiencing the indicator pop-up stating "Engine coolant level too low" but when check the coolant level, it's at normal level and there's no leakage. The indicator keep pop-up everytime the car is started.

Checked with Stockist, he said it's common problem for F10 (but couldn't find any tread on it). Need to change to whole Coolant spare tank.

Those with this experience, kindly share to verify the Stockist claim..thanks in advance

Changed the Spare Tank recently. Yup, the Stockist is right. No more indicator. Btw, my car has done 100,000km. Recently, my friend car (F30) reaches 100,000km, coincidently, the same issue happens. Guess, it's kinda common problem among the F series.

Changed the Spare Tank recently. Yup, the Stockist is right. No more indicator. Btw, my car has done 100,000km. Recently, my friend car (F30) reaches 100,000km, coincidently, the same issue happens. Guess, it's kinda common problem among the F series.

Btw, wanna ask you , your friend car (F30) reaches 100,000km has this problem. Mine just 55,200km and the indicator pop up. So your friend also chanfe the spare tank?

Btw, wanna ask you , your friend car (F30) reaches 100,000km has this problem. Mine just 55,200km and the indicator pop up. So your friend also chanfe the spare tank?
Checked with workshop and stockiest, was told some of their customer only change the sensor, but the indicator still pop up. End up also change the whole spare tank. For F30, it's RM280 without labour from Bayern Auto.

Top Bottom